Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: 1.7 Air Filters $16 shipped SOLD OUT
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
914Sixer
I picked these up and I am passing them along for shipping and cost only. Says VW 412 on the box but they are the same as the 1.7 air filter.

Paypal: a914nut@email.com
914runnow
Mornin sir....I'll take one and thanx bunches....
Rx in Denver.....Paypal to...?
Thanx and Happy Holidaze santa_smiley.gif
914Sixer
Added picture. Paypal: a914nut@email.com
rmital
QUOTE(914Sixer @ Dec 23 2010, 08:44 AM) *

I picked these up and I am passing them along for shipping and cost only.....

that's a pretty cool thing to do Mark....your efforts and generosity are appreciated. beerchug.gif

I remember trying to find one of those filters about 6 years ago...impossible to get. Felt lucky when one turned up on someone's shelf. the box all dusty and sun bleached.
913B
If you can please help me figure out how it fits in this, I want one. Mine is 1.7 too, but I dont see how the filter will fit.

Thank You
Ted
914ltd
Hi Mark, I don't want to hog them but I'll take a couple. These are truly NLA Thanks, Brad
914ltd
QUOTE(porsche913b_sp @ Dec 23 2010, 03:30 PM) *

If you can please help me figure out how it fits in this, I want one. Mine is 1.7 too, but I dont see how the filter will fit.

Thank You
Ted

You need the Valvoline oil filter. 1970 thru 1972 are oil bath filters. fill to the red line with any motor oil. Brad
914Sixer
Ted,
Your air filter is the early OIL BATH model. No air filter cartridge in it.
914Sixer
Ok Brad, I will put two on the list for you. ONE LEFT.
Rob914
Mark,

I will take the last one.

Thanks,
Rob
914Sixer
Ok, all sold out.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.