Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Thank you Father Christmas....I'm mean Slits...
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
rmital
I know it's not necessary...and I'll probably get flamed here for it. But I'd really like to thank Ron for his help; and generosity.

I'm over 2,700 miles away, never met him face to face (a few phone calls), but ever time I 'Fuch' something up on my 914 he's helped me find a part or given me sound advice.

him, and his partner in crime (Glenn), have certainly aided me with my 914 addiction; and for that, I'll always be grateful.

...now back to normal business...and yes, I know, Ron is actually older than Father Christmas slits.gif at least that's what he told me... biggrin.gif
Elliot Cannon
It's obvious you have never actually met Ron/Slits. happy11.gif lol-2.gif
76-914
agree.gif He has bailed my ass out a few times, also. Ron is passionate about these cars and it shows. A good guy to have on your side. He knows everyone associated with these cars in any form, shape or manner.
bernbomb914
He's just a good old boy who likes to help[
brant
what a jerk....

just kidding
Ron has done more favors for me than I car to remember
same for a lot of folks on this site.
many many many of them have given parts, given advice, and given a hand.

Thank you Ron!
and thank you everyone else too.

brant
bernbomb914
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU AND ALL THE MEMBERS
EdwardBlume
You guys!
grouphug.gif grouphug.gif grouphug.gif

Actually, this is really cool, and the main reason after all these years I enjoy hanging out here...
balljoint
Ron has never done me a favour.

Neither has SLITS.

But Professor 914 once sent me some really disgusting photos of himself that I posted in the sandbox.

I am still a fan.
Dr Evil
Ron is as smart and generous as he is unattractive, old and dirty smile.gif poke.gif I consider him a good friend thumb3d.gif
PanelBilly
Can I be the next person he helps?
sww914
He's taller in the pictures.
Eric_Shea
That was Ron... Slits is an asshole. The longer you know him the more personalities emerge. Beware.
KELTY360
Watch out when he smiles.....it means he farted. biggrin.gif
JRust
Yeah Ron is always there when you need a part. Sent me an ECU I needed for free just a few months ago. Seriously a good guy
MoveQik
I can assure you, he's no DR.! biggrin.gif
Lennies914
Although I have never had any personal dealings with Ron, I have had the same experiences with many others on this board.

This is a good group of people and I definitely try to contribute to the best of my abilities.

Hopefully all will have a very merry Christmas and a happy New Year!

Oh yea, and it's all thanks to Sir Andy.

Cheers Andy!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.