Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Another 3 hours and Wow!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Jeffs9146
Original paint in the engine compartment amazing what a pressure wash will do!
Jeffs9146
Now from the outside! piratenanner.gif
veltror
Looks liek my car before....
jeeperjohn56
Jeff, Nice looking car, but you need to change the ugly bumpers to early style. Was that a local car? John santa_smiley.gif
nsr-jamie
It feels so good to get some real work done on your car. I know exactly how you feel, its hard to make time to work on the car with work and family and when I get the time and actually accomplish some stuff it feels great ! Keep up the good work and make small goals for yourself each week or month and try to stay on track if possible. Cheers
Jeffs9146
QUOTE(jeeperjohn56 @ Dec 24 2010, 06:21 AM) *

Jeff, Nice looking car, but you need to change the ugly bumpers to early style. Was that a local car? John santa_smiley.gif

Log term plan is to change out the bumpers!

I bought it in Brentwood off of Balfor Rd! The guy bought it, brought it home and his wife said "GET RID OF IT NOW"! He only owned it for 48 hours!
sean_v8_914
dont forget to blow out all the drain holes with compressed air. there are usually 2-3 drains that have been bent closed. I just use a flat blade screw driver to pry them open. there is also a drain on teh bottom of teh suspension ears
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.