Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What would one pay for a rebuilt 1.7 motor?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
pcarfan911
I am selling a rebuilt 1.7, I don't know what to ask for it. Any feedback is appreciated.
hot_shoe914
QUOTE(pcarfan911 @ Dec 24 2010, 02:22 PM) *

I am selling a rebuilt 1.7, I don't know what to ask for it. Any feedback is appreciated.

More info would be helpful. Does it run? What all comes with it? Injected, carbs, do you know compression numbers? A pic would be helpful and if ya don't throw a price out pretty quick Rob will whine till your thread gets closed down. poke.gif
pcarfan911
QUOTE(pcarfan911 @ Dec 24 2010, 12:22 PM) *

It has a single is carburetor, it has a larger oil sump for racing, it has headers and a megaphone exhaust. I don't know what the numbers are. The motor is still in the car connected to tranny, the car has front end damage so I am parting it out. Let me know if any parts are wanted. e-mail me for a photo, or photos of any parts wanted. lisa@pure9design.com.

thanks
silver74insocal
hmm.. do you have any documentation on the rebuild? that could mean alotof different things...if not i think its a core and could fetch 200 or 300 bucks without any of the FI equipment..more info=more dough. good luck beer.gif
AndyB
QUOTE(hot_shoe914 @ Dec 24 2010, 05:10 PM) *

QUOTE(pcarfan911 @ Dec 24 2010, 02:22 PM) *

More info would be helpful. Does it run? What all comes with it? Injected, carbs, do you know compression numbers? A pic would be helpful and if ya don't throw a price out pretty quick Rob will whine till your thread gets closed down. poke.gif

yep he will quote the rules dry.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.