Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: *Parts found* WTB - miscellaneous parts for restoration
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
saigon71
In search of the following parts for my 74 project...figured I would check here first:

- Transmission mount (1)
- Throwout Bearing (new)
- Eyebrow holders (4) (those soft black plugs that save your fingers if the headlights go down while working on them)
- Metal tube for the engine bay release cable (just the section in the engine compartment)
- Solid brake line for rear passenger side (mine will not come apart and the nuts were stripped by PO)
- Clutch cable (new)

Shipping to 17019.

Thanks
adidas
Bob. I have these parts. Let me know. Thanks Bill
type47
QUOTE(saigon71 @ Dec 25 2010, 07:21 AM) *

(those soft black plugs that save your fingers if the headlights go down while working on them)

Just pull the headlight relay and you'll be playing "Stairway to Heaven" with ALL your fingers biggrin.gif
Nick Brenkus
QUOTE(saigon71 @ Dec 25 2010, 09:21 AM) *

In search of the following parts for my 74 project...figured I would check here first:

- Transmission mount (1)
- Throwout Bearing (new)
- Eyebrow holders (4) (those soft black plugs that save your fingers if the headlights go down while working on them)
- Metal tube for the engine bay release cable (just the section in the engine compartment)
- Solid brake line for rear passenger side (mine will not come apart and the nuts were stripped by PO)
- Clutch cable (new)

Shipping to 17019.

Thanks

If you still need the clutch cable I have a brand new GEMO cable. E-mail me for price at chefn@comcast.net
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.