Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Car of the Month Contest Winner
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
carr914
ScooterD is our newest Winner first.gif

I sent him a pm to get some info on the car and then the car will grace our HomePage for January/Febuary

Merry Christmas to our Winner and all the Members that make 914World the Best Forum on the Net

santa_smiley.gif
EdwardBlume
smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif

Congratulations!
MDG
Beautiful! Congratulations. '73 Phoenix Red with 5 lugs?

I like your choice smilie_pokal.gif
arkitect
Scooter,

Congrats, your car looks like it came off the show room floor, perfect.

Dave
bcheney
Congrats Scooter! That is one helluva nice lookin ride. A very nice Christmas present for ya!! I love the 16x6's...those are going on my 6 conversion...what type and size meat do you have on those and are the fenders standard or rolled?
ConeDodger
I know I nominated Scott's car and as TC put it, I win campaign manager of the year but even I didn't expect the overwhelming response this car got... Congratulations Scott! Good job...
Brent
Orange Baby, Call it what you want! And oh yeah, Go GIANTS! (in place of Roll Tide commercial).
AndyB
QUOTE(ConeDodger @ Dec 25 2010, 06:36 PM) *

I know I nominated Scott's car and as TC put it, I win campaign manager of the year but even I didn't expect the overwhelming response this car got... Congratulations Scott! Good job...

Ummmyeah maybe now he will post dry.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.