Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I screwed up and I need the Worlds help to bail me out.
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
JoeSharp
First of all I need to appoligze to Kent (76-914). I'm really sorry Kent.

I told Kent that I could send him a curcit board and I can't for the life of me find one. I have a hole box of them, somewhere.
The thread. http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?showtopic=113979d.
In order to help out I would be willing to pay postage and send who ever helps some Team NARP stickers.
AndyB
pm me an address it will go out on monday
EdwardBlume
+ 1; Bay Area, CA
76-914
Your a stand up guy Joe. I had the complete opposite experience with another member; identicle scenario. Your such a good guy, I'll rebuild your lavatory faucet at your next BBQ.
RJMII
I found it! It's just the fuse holder itself, not the mounting board. The row of clips that hold the fuses.

It got kicked under a pile of stuff when the shop heater got installed, and was behind the shop fridge.

How much of the assembly do you need?
pete-stevers
i still don't have any narp stickers..... confused24.gif
sean_v8_914
sounds like youre covered. if not , im in san diego. flat rate box would make it in a day
76-914
Gosh, the spirit of giving is in the air. Thanks everyone. Just to clarify; I need the complete fuse block assm which mounts under the dash, sans the fuses and relays. I will return it with a polycarbonate (safety glass) fuse cover for your troubles. And Joe, I'll still rebuild that faucet next time you have a get together. beerchug.gif
RJMII
okay, I don't have the relay board, that's still in my car. It didn't come out when I put in the Engman kit.

I just have the row of fuses, sans fuses. There are about 3 or 4 pieces in the assembly that should be there, and I've just got the one.

Sean (or someone) might be a better choice for the project you're doing if you need the whole assembly.
Dr Evil
Joe is one of the greats smile.gif

I have one for free if you still end up needing one. No need to pay shipping, Joe has helped me and other above and beyond the $5 flat rate box.
dinomium
QUOTE(Dr Evil @ Dec 26 2010, 09:18 AM) *

Joe is one of the greats smile.gif

I have one for free if you still end up needing one. No need to pay shipping, Joe has helped me and other above and beyond the $5 flat rate box.

+1 here in Bremerton if needed...
JoeSharp
smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif
I would like to thank everyone that replied to this thread. Everyone but Mike and Dino have sent me their addy's and will receive Team NARP stickers. I have asked Sean to send the board to Kent so I'm hoping that everything will work-out before the end of the year.
Again THANKS to everyone for supporting Kent on his adventure. Hopefully we will get a new product out this.
SLITS
Kent could have picked one or a couple up in Riverslime, but youse guys already jumped on it. Good job!

Stickers as in John Prine ... "Your Flag Decal Won't Get You into Heaven Anymore"?
bernbomb914
Joe I have one here in Temecula some where if Kent gives me a call or emails me I will look for it 951 676 4927 bernbomb914@verizon.net
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.