Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hi ho, Hi ho...
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
J P Stein
to autocross we go laugh.gif

That's all I have to say about that wacko.gif
scotty
A sunny Sunday. smile.gif 7am. rolleyes.gif I shoud be going out to play with JP and fiends. biggrin.gif Instead, I'm going off to class for the day. sad.gif

...at least I can drive the 914 with the top off cool.gif

Have fun guys -- and post pix! beer.gif

OOoooooooooooooooooooommmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!
scotty
not bad...I managed to make a 10 minute drive to school take over 40 fun-filled minutes biggrin.gif
J P Stein
Hi ho, hi ho, I'm back.

TTOD was 58.8.....Chuck in the ulf.
I wuz at 60.4.

Nice weather, 50 drivers....lotso 914s. Some of them ran, even. Some ran but wouldn't start with out a push. Others ran but quit running......typical, eh? laugh.gif

Subbies are popping up like dandylions....but at least they run.
boxstr
For trade 914-8 for Subbaru..As soon as I got back up to CAMP 914 it satarted and I parked out front with a for sale sign on it. Fun while it lasted.
CCLINDNF
Andyrew
Craig.. Sucks to hear that. I've been trying to find a box for the stupid dash (cant find one that will fit, but I have a really BIG one..).

Subbie's? was this a scca autox?
J P Stein
Nah, PCA, but we let anyone with 25 bucks run......even turbo boxes. I'm just pissed cause one
of em beat me headbang.gif
Bruce Allert
JP was scoooootin out there today. I got a movie of him doin' da LooP & the back straight complete with slolom within the curves... EEEEEEEeeeeeee ha... Twas a tricky track today. I got pics but going out to dinner soon. Will post'm later. If the FTP is still open for me to send the movie to maybe an admin will post it fer me........
Oh! and PUNKIN was out there runnin' it's ass off.
Can't belive what that 2.0 can do over a 1.7 (when I'm drivin') I say that cuz a 1.7 was always 6 seconds ahead of me!!! driving.gif But the new (old) engine ran great for having sat idle for 7 years. clap56.gif

...........b
scotty
Back from class... sounds like you guys had fun (the ones that run, anyway)

Post a link to the movie for me, Bruce! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.