1972 914-4 for sale. I do not have a title for this car. I got only a bill of sale when I bought it in 2007. Third party MVD looked it up and tole mt it was last registered in CA in the mid 80s.

This is a mostly complete car with the exception of some of the interior pieces and the rain tray. Other than that everything is there.

Engine runs. I put a new MSD fuel pump on the car and Stainless Steel fuel lines thru the tunnel along with fuel pressure regulator.
The body is in pretty good shape except some rust where the paint chipped off on the front and rear deck lids and top edges of the doors. nothing major though. Of course the battery tray/hell hole is rusted but not too excessively.
needs a new clutch tube and firewall patch. previous owner decided it was a good idea to remove the tube completely and just run the cable thru the tunnel. Needless to say that didnt work for too long... Good project or parts car. you decide...

I do not want to part this car out. take it all or nothing. Asking $1000. I am in AZ and would prefer a face to face sale if possible. PM or email to slim70chevelle@yahoo.com

Pics speak louder than words so here goes! Thanks!

IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image