Hershey
dheinz
Hershey
dheinz
Hershey
bongo monkey
QUOTE(dheinz @ Apr 25 2004, 10:03 AM)
Hershey

The black car without a top, PFN-52T, is my car.

I had a great time at the swap meet, although I got there too late to vote at the concours.
dheinz
Hershey
dheinz
Hershey
dheinz
These are pictures of 914s not already posted on this site. Sorry if I missed anyone.
Come on guys. Claim your car!

Vortex, I did not see any sixes. I think the peak of this event was about 11 AM.

Bongo Monkey-- The two 914s in the concour wrer beautiful. they wrer in showroom condition.
Curvie Roadlover
Hey I spied a couple of our SMOG guys there!
914club names Hawk and BS Chairman
Hawk
Yup, that's us. Cuz Roberts, RSR region president was with us as well. We just completed the 8 hour drive back home. On the windshield of all 914s is the flyer announcing the Midwest 914 Classic to be held Sat. Aug 7 in Whitmore Lake, Michigan (see stickie above). Hope to see you all there. We expect to exceed 42 cars this year.
Hershey was great.
I picked up an incredible photo of 3 Brumos racing 914 GTs! burnout.gif
bongo monkey
QUOTE(dheinz @ Apr 25 2004, 10:27 AM)
These are pictures of 914s not already posted on this site. Sorry if I missed anyone.
Come on guys. Claim your car!

Vortex, I did not see any sixes. I think the peak of this event was about 11 AM.

Bongo Monkey--  The two 914s in the concour wrer beautiful. they wrer in showroom condition.

Yeah, I saw the concours 914s (nice rack cool.gif ) . I was at the concours after noon, so I couldn't vote for them.

There wasn't nearly as much 914s there as other Porsche models, but it's still more 914s than I've ever seen. I only ever saw 1 914 other than mine in New Jersey.
dheinz
Bongo--- I know of maybe fifteen 914s in the Pittsbugh area. Two are regular autocrossers. The rest only come out on special occasions.
I had a 1974 2.0 from '79 to '82 but it rusted right out from under me. In that same time frame, I knew a guy who bought every road worthy 914 in this area and sent them to a contact in California. He also bought convertible bugs and Ghias. He claimed he made a nice profit on each car. My point being, most Northeastern 914s either rusted away or were shipped to warmer climates. Our survivors have been kept away from winter and salt.
My six is a California import that did not see very many nights out of its garage.
HarveyH
My car is the Guards repaint by one of the PO's, originally yellow. Had a good time, saw some nice wub.gif cars, talked to a few people wavey.gif . Didn't buy anything this year, nothing I just had to have, I'm currently working severly reduced hours (project cutbacks) and the wife has been notified she's going to be laid off in two weeks... Was still good to get out on a nice day.
Harvey
dheinz
Harvey,
Your car drew a crowd and you should be proud. It is a very good looking 914 and you were a pleasure to talk to.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.