Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS.2.2 T engine
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
ONTHEGRIND
So I am waiting to hear back from the seller but I may have a good deal on another engine so I may sell the 2.2 I have been cleaning up..

Zenith 40 tin with fresh rebuild
Case I belive is a 4r-5r replacement unstamped serial number'd case from the factory..
Fan valve covers and timing chain cover have just been coated engine turn very nicely.. This is a very clean engine.. These photos are from last week I will post pics with the other carb on the engine as soon as I get them done.. I am waiting for my leak down tester and will post the numbers

IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
DanT
and the price is confused24.gif
ONTHEGRIND
I have been told it is worth up to 2500 I was going to post leak down numbers before I posted a price i am open to reasonble offers
DanT
thanks
include dizzy, generator etc?
ONTHEGRIND
yup its all there ... i was going to replace the dizzy not sure of the condition but it is clean..
DanT
where are you located in CA?
ONTHEGRIND
San Jose
sixnotfour
Can you confirm 4/5R ? As it appears to take early distributor which would not be that casting number. Thanks
ONTHEGRIND
your rite its a 3r case
hot_shoe914
Better get a price up quick or Rob is going to tattle on you. Just sayin'.......
ONTHEGRIND
Not sure why i said i am excepting reasonable
Offer dont expect to make more the 2500 but am open to offers all i can say is
No or where do you Want it shipped lol
EdwardBlume
QUOTE(hot_shoe914 @ Dec 28 2010, 05:57 PM) *

Better get a price up quick or Rob is going to tattle on you. Just sayin'.......

Go priceless... I don't mind.. good luck with the sale of you motor! FWIW, I drove a 2.2 S type motor and it was a real kick in the pants... even Shoe knows what that feels like... lol-2.gif
Gint
Please read the classified rules.

Please put a price in your ad. I don't care if you make one up, but put a price in your ad.
hot_shoe914
QUOTE(Gint @ Dec 28 2010, 09:50 PM) *

Please read the classified rules.

Please put a price in your ad. I don't care if you make one up, but put a price in your ad.

Awww, cut him some slack Gint, Rob hasn'tseen it yet. poke.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.