Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Team NARP Stickers in the mail
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
JoeSharp
I just put 20 Team NARP stickers in the mail and I was wondering how long it will take them to get to the east coast compared to the locals. Also I would like to see them posted here. You know, what the fuchs are you putting them on. I sent colors to the guys who's car colors I knew. So we'll see how this goes.
AndyB
QUOTE(Joe Sharp @ Dec 28 2010, 05:46 PM) *

I just put 20 Team NARP stickers in the mail and I was wondering how long it will take them to get to the east coast compared to the locals. Also I would like to see them posted here. You know, what the fuchs are you putting them on. I sent colors to the guys who's car colors I knew. So we'll see how this goes.

Its going on my Prius happy11.gif
SLITS
If I had any, I would put them on a 1953 Hillman Minx. av-943.gif
JoeSharp
QUOTE(SLITS @ Dec 28 2010, 04:22 PM) *

What color do you want Ron?
pete-stevers
Thanks a ton Joe!! piratenanner.gif piratenanner.gif
Cairo94507
I would like one...black if you have it. I am not going to lie, it will go on my role-a-way. If I can get one I will gladly pay for it and the shipping.
Thanks,
Michael
cairo94507 at yahoo dot com
Series9
I need all manor of NARP stickers.

Series 9
1405 Flightline Blvd, #21
DeLand, FL 32724

smile.gif
JoeSharp
If I may just say this here. All of the people that I have sent Team NARP stickers to have helped The Team out in one way or another. We have 3 benefactors and Ron is one of them, he has 2 jobs on The TEAM. As Slits is in charge of Entertainment. Joe O'Brien would qualify but after he moved he stopped participating, now that he is back with us he will probably make it. As I owe Joe a ton.
I gave out 100 pair at The West Coast Ramble 2009.
I have a smile here you get it by typing semicolon joesharp semicolon and you get this jsharp.gif. I earned it by doing stuff for the 914 community. We have sent a roller to Georgia, done Toys for Tots ($2700) and many seminars from Transmission to carbs and who knows how many cars we checked out that were purchased here and driven to the east and I might say as far as Florida and New Jersey.
Now that I have retired I really don't have the money to print more so I won't be putting any up for sale. So the only way for people to get them in the future will be those that participate by helping The 914 Community.
That is the spirit of the NARPsters.
Sorry for the long post.
KaptKaos
QUOTE(Joe Sharp @ Dec 28 2010, 05:23 PM) *

QUOTE(SLITS @ Dec 28 2010, 04:22 PM) *

What color do you want Ron?

Rust?

w00t.gif
JoeSharp
I was just thinking that some people should have thier stickers by now but Betsy says that with the holiday mail maybe not.
icon_bump.gif
bandjoey
I nominate the 2 or 3 original organizers of the Buttercup build when u open nominations biggrin.gif
dinomium
Thanks Joe, an uninterional birthday present showed up today (my birthday)
Happy New Year!
AndyB
Joe they made it all the way up here today. Its like an extended Christmas. Thanks
JoeSharp
I still haven't seem any Team NARP stickers posted here but I do have the stickers ready to ship the Joe. Everyone else got at least 4 stickers. This is what Joe is getting.

Click to view attachment

It will go out today. Sorry it is so late Joe, Say to Lucky and Jon for me.
SLITS
thanks Joe ... I got mine .. ya sure ya want me to put one on a Hillman Minx?

"While digesting Reader's Digest
In the back of a dirty book store,
A NARP sticker, with gum on the back,
Fell out on the floor.
Well, I picked it up and I ran outside
Slapped it on my window shield,
And if I could see old Joe Sharp
I'd tell him how good I feel."
jimtab
Joe, I have to tell you that just about every time I take the P-car out at least one person asks me about what team NARP means, and I tell them that it's a band of looneys who occasionally do some good, and that apparently some of them actually RACE.......I expecially love explaining the accronym to the owner of an "assdrager".......thanks for all you do, hows the back?
JoeSharp
Thanks Jim, I feel so empowered or is that infamous. piratenanner.gif
Of course you guys know that Ron is a Benefactor KMA.gif and Slits is in charge of entertainment on The Team. drunk.gif
Hey Sean yours came back, do I get to keep them or can you give me a good address. I know your not homeless.... biggrin.gif
Joe: I sent yours by Pony Express so you should have them in the next two weeks av-943.gif
bandjoey
That's a biggg box Can you post a pic of one of the stickers on a car? Thanks B
pete-stevers
thanks a ton Joe!! got mine today
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.