Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914 Beer opener
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3
TC 914-8
Straight from the water jet we have created the first German engineered 914 Beer opener. My new neighbor, Dieter, and I came up with the idea while having a beer in the garage beerchug.gif. Dieter, is first generation German, just to hear him say "Porsche" makes it sound right.
Checking interest before we go into production. We intended to make 914 World logo type openers but that will come in the future. For now we can make 914, 914-6, and 914-8, see the picts below. Pricing will be in the range of $12.50USD including shipping and taxes in the US. Made of aircraft grade Stainless steel.
Pay Pal to TCIMBARRATO@msn.com, Pm me for check or MO (PREFERRED) order details.

Thanks for all the intrest and support.
This will work on BEER only beer3.gif . Trying to use it on pop or soda will result in slower lap times at the track.
Click to view attachment

We have also expanded the line sawzall-smiley.gif to include some 911, GT3, Turbo, 928S and Carrera. I will extend a club member price of $13.95ea for non 914 openers (World Members only Includes shipping). Please include your screen name when ordering and what type you want. Checks prefered, Paypal TCIMBARRATO@msn.com
Thanks Again!!! piratenanner.gif driving.gif beerchug.gif

IPB Image
TC 914-8
Second Picture
Click to view attachment
sixnotfour
way to promote drinking and driving.

Ill take one if its 12.50 shipped taxed
championgt1
Very cool. I am in for one! beer3.gif
Gustl
cool smilie_pokal.gif

I'd be interested in at least 3 pcs "914-6" aktion035.gif

beerchug.gif Gustl
TC 914-8
Wow looks like we have some intrest, I'll post pay-pal info later, Give us a week or two and we'll be ready to ship. PM me your exact order and I'll get them going
NORD
Toni I'll take one driving.gif flag.gif Made in the USA

Pm me where to send check no paypal
dw914er
I like it!!!!
porbmw
Very cool
Might you put me down for 2 of the 914-6

Many thanks
strawman
I'm in. PM with PayPal info.

Geoff
sixnotfour
wowowowowo I see no reason that a 914 opener would cost the same as a 914-8 tony would...
just sayin........

beer3.gif

TC 914-8
QUOTE(sixnotfour @ Dec 30 2010, 10:20 PM) *

wowowowowo I see no reason that a 914 opener would cost the same as a 914-8 tony would...
just sayin........

beer3.gif

HuH?
It's all in the production, German Engineers are expensive!!!
ConeDodger
In...
914junkie
smilie_pokal.gif Count me in! And I'll pay double for a 914-8 biggrin.gif
sixnotfour
HuH?

square inches of material and length of cut........

salesman,, they are all the same .......... just say its all amoritized across the board ...yayaya thats it.

JK, great product , 914 for me keeps em guessing. beer.gif
sixnotfour
beerchug.gif
TC 914-8
QUOTE(sixnotfour @ Dec 30 2010, 10:57 PM) *

HuH?

square inches of material and length of cut........

salesman,, they are all the same .......... just say its all amoritized across the board ...yayaya thats it.

JK, great product , 914 for me keeps em guessing. beer.gif

Hey no salesman here, This product sells it's self shades.gif High quality, Made in USA, Will out last all 914's
carr914
I'm in for 1 or 2 914-6

Can you put my name in front of the 914? as in carr914
zymurgist
I want one!
Cevan
I'm in for one.
GaroldShaffer
three please
rick 918-S
In! assimilate.gif
carr914
QUOTE(carr914 @ Dec 31 2010, 06:44 AM) *

I'm in for 1 or 2 914-6

Can you put my name in front of the 914? as in carr914

Also if you can make them with 911 or the GT3 logo ( I can send you the logos PDFiles), I will buy a bunch ( dozens)

T.C.
jd74914
I'd like one too. I don't do paypal, is there a place to send a check of MO to?
rallysport70
I'm interested in one as well. Looks awesome.
tradisrad
i'm in, but you better PM when tey are ready as I may miss the thread at a later time
Cairo94507
Very cool; I am in for 2, 914-6. One for the garage and one for the kitchen.
Thank you.
natebg
I like it, and want one.
computers4kids
QUOTE(sixnotfour @ Dec 30 2010, 11:20 PM) *

just sayin........

beer3.gif

Ever go shopping with your wife/girlfriend? Men's sweatshirt $25, same sweatshirt in women's depatment $35...go figure.

Look at it this way...the 914-8 actually retails for less, not being OEM and all smile.gif Your 914 opener is actally being discounted for volume sales. biggrin.gif

Way to go Tony...
In bye1.gif for a 914-8
Andyrew
In for 2! one 914-8 one 914
steveherman
just a quick question...
would the oval ended can opener (instead of the hook type shown) type work better and be more universal?
naro914
I'm in for a few, would make a great gift for a few 914 owners I know.
d914
in for two
TC 914-8
QUOTE(steveherman @ Dec 31 2010, 08:35 AM) *

just a quick question...
would the oval ended can opener (instead of the hook type shown) type work better and be more universal?

Good question Steve, I think that would require wider material, I'll check to see what Dieter has on hand.
I was also thinking of the opener on the right as opposed to the left, we dont want our keys getting in the way...slowing the opening process.
jjackson
Put me down for two 914-6.Maybe two will last a season.J
TC 914-8
QUOTE(rick 918-S @ Dec 31 2010, 05:18 AM) *

In! assimilate.gif

Hey Rick I'll see if we can do a 918-S just for you, if not do you want a 914-8?
jd74914
QUOTE(TC 914-8 @ Dec 31 2010, 12:00 PM) *

I was also thinking of the opener on the right as opposed to the left, we dont want our keys getting in the way...slowing the opening process.

Just MHO, but I feel like the look is more streamlined with the opener near the key ring.
SirAndy
QUOTE(TC 914-8 @ Dec 30 2010, 09:05 PM) *
My new neighbor, Deter, and I came up with the idea while having a beer in the garage beerchug.gif. Deter, is first generation German, just to hear him say "Porsche" makes it sound right.

I don't know your neighbor, but i'm pretty sure his name is spelled "Dieter" ... shades.gif

The openers look great! first.gif
TC 914-8
QUOTE(jd74914 @ Dec 31 2010, 11:21 AM) *

Just MHO, but I feel like the look is more streamlined with the opener near the key ring.

Yep, you are right, Just got back from Dieters and that's our same thought.
TC 914-8
Dieter will cut enough 914 and 914-6 and a few 914-8 batches next week. I should be able to ship them by next weekend.
Pay pal to tcimbarrato@msn.com include your shipping address and type you want.
Thanks for all the intrest and support,
Happy New Year to all,
Tony
TC 914-8
QUOTE(SirAndy @ Dec 31 2010, 12:01 PM) *

QUOTE(TC 914-8 @ Dec 30 2010, 09:05 PM) *
My new neighbor, Deter, and I came up with the idea while having a beer in the garage beerchug.gif. Deter, is first generation German, just to hear him say "Porsche" makes it sound right.

I don't know your neighbor, but i'm pretty sure his name is spelled "Dieter" ... shades.gif

The openers look great! first.gif

You are correct, I just found that out 10 min ago when I went over to see him confused24.gif
no1uno
add me to the list. sending paypal info....
pavpav12
I'll take one
no1uno
914 2.0 possible ?
steveherman

just a quick question...

Good question Steve, I think that would require wider material, I'll check to see what Dieter has on hand.

actually it could be a square using same concept as the oval opener.
the important part is where it grabs under the lip... and that area it grabs is quite small so in reality it could be made with same amount of material.

or do both for the ultimate opener
piratenanner.gif piratenanner.gif piratenanner.gif piratenanner.gif piratenanner.gif piratenanner.gif piratenanner.gif
TC 914-8
QUOTE(steveherman @ Jan 1 2011, 07:25 AM) *

just a quick question...

actually it could be a square using same concept as the oval opener.
the important part is where it grabs under the lip... and that area it grabs is quite small so in reality it could be made with same amount of material.

or do both for the ultimate opener
piratenanner.gif piratenanner.gif piratenanner.gif piratenanner.gif piratenanner.gif piratenanner.gif piratenanner.gif

I ran it by dieter yesterday and he said he doesn't have the material on hand, and it would change the pricing.
We can try later tho.
Happy New Year aktion035.gif beerchug.gif
914four
I'm in for a couple.
rnellums
Check me in for one! aktion035.gif
TC 914-8
Looks like Dieter will be cutting early next week, sawzall-smiley.gif I will definetly have them ready to ship by next weekend.
I added Pay Pal info to the first page. Include shipping info with your order and they will be on their way next weekend.

Thanks,

Tony
anderssj
QUOTE(TC 914-8 @ Jan 2 2011, 03:39 PM) *

Looks like Dieter will be cutting early next week, sawzall-smiley.gif I will definetly have them ready to ship by next weekend.
I added Pay Pal info to the first page. Include shipping info with your order and they will be on their way next weekend.

Thanks,

Tony

Hi Tony,

I'd like one of these too if you're still taking orders.

Thanks!

Steve A-
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.