Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Type IV – Main bearing group buy
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
draganc
I’m traveling to Germany in January and have a good source to purchase Kolbenschmidt / Mahle Type IV main bearings.
Following sizes are at the moment available:

STDxSTDxSTD
STDx0.25xSTD
STDx0.50xSTD
STDx0.75xSTD

The set cost $110 each.

Other sizes might be available as well but I would need to check.

Due to customs regulations I will limit the total order to about 10 sets (first come - first serve).

Shipping should be about $5-10 per set with USPS or at cost with Fedex/UPS.

If you want a set, send me a PM until the 7th of January. Payment will be in advance via Paypal and I will confirm availability and brand (either Kolbenschmidt or Mahle) within a week or refund the payment.

Note: The prices are not set by me but they are local EU prices! As already some members disputed about “my” bearing prices, I don’t want to start a discussion here about the price nor about the general availability. The prices include 19% German VAT and the EU vs. $ exchange rate – “you” do the math. If you don’t like the price please don’t send me a PM, nor any payments, no chocolates nor a birthday card!

Dragan

PS: I have one set of Kolbenschmidt "stdx0.50xstd" right now that I could send ASAP.

gothspeed
Count me in! I should know the size I need next week smile.gif
dr914@autoatlanta.com
Great buy! We have plenty in stock of all of the sizes but they are almost twice the price!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (199.50) We paid PLENTY to get them worried about the short supply!! If we did not have so many sets we would jump on this great offer right away!

QUOTE(draganc @ Dec 30 2010, 11:10 PM) *

I’m traveling to Germany in January and have a good source to purchase Kolbenschmidt / Mahle Type IV main bearings.
Following sizes are at the moment available:

STDxSTDxSTD
STDx0.25xSTD
STDx0.50xSTD
STDx0.75xSTD

The set cost $110 each.

Other sizes might be available as well but I would need to check.

Due to customs regulations I will limit the total order to about 10 sets (first come - first serve).

Shipping should be about $5-10 per set with USPS or at cost with Fedex/UPS.

If you want a set, send me a PM until the 7th of January. Payment will be in advance via Paypal and I will confirm availability and brand (either Kolbenschmidt or Mahle) within a week or refund the payment.

Note: The prices are not set by me but they are local EU prices! As already some members disputed about “my” bearing prices, I don’t want to start a discussion here about the price nor about the general availability. The prices include 19% German VAT and the EU vs. $ exchange rate – “you” do the math. If you don’t like the price please don’t send me a PM, nor any payments, no chocolates nor a birthday card!

Dragan

PS: I have one set of Kolbenschmidt "stdx0.50xstd" right now that I could send ASAP.

draganc
QUOTE(dr914@autoatlanta.com @ Dec 31 2010, 07:02 AM) *

Great buy! We have plenty in stock of all of the sizes but they are almost twice the price!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (199.50) We paid PLENTY to get them worried about the short supply!! If we did not have so many sets we would jump on this great offer right away! [

George,

Thanks for the bump and the price info. Woah, at $199 a set you should consider to buy now twice as many and with cost averaging you should be able to offer them then for only $139 - just kidding.

Happy New Year to all! beerchug.gif

PS: Just for clarification, the dimensions are case x crank x thrust, i.e.: STD x 0.50 x STD indicates standard case dimension x 0.50 undersize crankshaft journal x standard thrust.

70_914
stdxstdxstd for me please! Let me know when you need $$.
realred914
lot of cases are geting worn and need align bore, even second align bores, hopefully they will make some over sized case bore bearings soon. 2nd over bore would be great. me i got a case that needs that. they were evidently available a long time ago.
draganc
QUOTE(70_914 @ Dec 31 2010, 08:16 AM) *

stdxstdxstd for me please! Let me know when you need $$.

send me a PM with your shipping details and I will be able to tell you the total $ amount.
i will wait until the 7th to see how many i need to order and need the payment by the 8th of Jan.
arvcube
When do you expect to ship these out?
draganc
QUOTE(arvcube @ Jan 4 2011, 02:14 PM) *

When do you expect to ship these out?

i will return on the 26th of Jan, hence within a week of my return.

d
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.