Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Rubber Front Suspension Bushings
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Member Vendors
Eric_Shea
Restore your factory ride quality with new rubber bushings for the front of your 914.

If you're on a budget, this is the best bushing for your primarlily street driven 914. I tend to use the "Pareto principle" these days to determine which bushings I use on my cars:

80% Street 20% Track - The new rubber systems are the ones to go with.

80% Track 20% Street - Use a solid bushing that will afford better suspension geometry for track.

With the advent of new rubber for these cars, this is my first recommendation.

Current price = $40.00 plus $5.00 expedited shipping via USPS Small Flat Rate Box to anywhere in the ConUS. European orders welcome. Shipping will be calculate using your destination from 84092 usinf the www.usps.com site. Verify that they will use Small Flat Rate Boxes to your country.

http://www.pmbperformance.com/catalog/item...6.htm

IPB Image

914werke
Nice! and I commend their simple and direct install video.
What about the Rears?

Any experience with these, on road, for any length of time?
Eric_Shea
I'm not showing anything available for the rears from my supplier.

I don't have any feedback on long term wear etc. I do have a call into one of my friends with a trick 911 who installed these back in 2008. I'll let you know what I hear back.

Not much info but, there was a thread on DDK about these:

http://www.ddk-online.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=21333

For street rubber there are basically two choices, these at $40.00 shipped and the Elephant product at $225.00 (probably around $235.20 shipped). We sell them both.

Again, the reason I underlined "on a budget" is because I think these are the best street alternative for those not wanting to spend $235.00
dion9146
Thanks Eric, I just ordered a set.
michaelt55
me too!! Thanks Eric!

Valy
ordered mine but couldn't find the discounted shipping
Valy
QUOTE(Valy @ Jan 2 2011, 11:14 PM) *

Got the rebate. Thanks!
porbmw
Hi Eric

Could you put me down for 2 sets of bushings...and give me details of how to pay, etc
Thanks very much
natebg
QUOTE(Valy @ Jan 3 2011, 02:14 AM) *

Same here.
Eric_Shea
PayPal orders on the site will get the shipping refund on the first day usually. CC orders need a day to process before I can issue the shipping refund. wink.gif

Bottom line, select the closest shipping amount and you'll get a credit so your order is $45.00 even. Shopping cart woes. smile.gif
dianna
Nice to see this thread. pretty much informative.
euro911
Nice, Eric. I'll order some when I have you restore my wife's calipers idea.gif
E-Man
You link comes back with:

404 - File or directory not found.
Eric_Shea
Fixed... odd, never changed a thing.

http://www.pmbperformance.com/catalog/item...565/8518796.htm
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.