Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: A 914 way to welcome in the New Year
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
72914S
I have always felt unsafe driving on New Years Eve(lots of newbie drinkers). Joe and I thought it was way past time to put the engine back in "Lil Red". I am really ashamed to even say how long it was out, but pleased to tell you that she now has all new floor pans. Joe came over about 8:30 am. We checked the valve lash, put the tin back on, Joe checked the end play, installed the clutch & pressure plate. mounted the transmission. We then went to lunch at FIVE GUYS(pricey but great a burger). Stopped and picked up some Laughing Skull beer, saw some very tight almost see thru white jeans on a very good looking young lady(to busy looking to take a picture). The engine is in and Joe was on his way home around 3:30pm. I will be a few more weekends taking care of the installing the F.I and the interior
A great New Years Eve!!!! I finished my beer enjoy yours and Thanks again JOE
zymurgist
beerchug.gif
Tom
agree.gif great way to start the new year!!! beerchug.gif
Tom
carr914
Happy New Year beerchug.gif

Looks like you've got a nice big garage

Thanks for the look see on my new car - she drives like a dream driving.gif

T.C.
nsr-jamie
Happy New Year!!! beerchug.gif
JoeSharp
I'm going to stop by and see that guy someday on the way to see the other Joe.
72914S
T.C. wish I had had more time to take that S2000 for a spin. The garage is a friends up in Dothan Al. We went to a auto cross there awhile back.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.