Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: Dual Weber
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
BuddyV
I am looking for a nice set of Weber 44's. Let me know what you have and price, shipped to California 95404.

Along with price, please state condition (when they were last run, any rebuilds, etc.) and what parts come with the sale (intakes, filters, linkage, etc. ), and finally anything that may be missing that I would need to complete the installation.

Budget's been shot for a while, so please let me know your best price. Once I find the right deal I will be selling my Dellorto 36's...... and passing along an equally good deal to a fellow member. If you are interested in a trade, please let me know.

Cheers!

hot_shoe914
QUOTE(treborzerimar @ Jan 1 2011, 09:49 PM) *

I am looking for a nice set of Weber 44's. Let me know what you have and price, shipped to California 95404.

Along with price, please state condition (when they were last run, any rebuilds, etc.) and what parts come with the sale (intakes, filters, linkage, etc. ), and finally anything that may be missing that I would need to complete the installation.

Budget's been shot for a while, so please let me know your best price. Once I find the right deal I will be selling my Dellorto 36's...... and passing along an equally good deal to a fellow member. If you are interested in a trade, please let me know.

Cheers!

Would you consider a set of Italian Weber 40's with a rebuild so fresh it hasn't even been performed yet? Could have them built to your specs. They are located in San Diego.

Shoe
BuddyV
Shoe -

thanks for the offer. The motor I am running had a set of 44 Webers on it before I bought it, and it was a perfect fit. That's what I am looking for if I can find the right deal.

Cheers, and thank you.

hot_shoe914
QUOTE(treborzerimar @ Jan 1 2011, 11:51 PM) *

Shoe -

thanks for the offer. The motor I am running had a set of 44 Webers on it before I bought it, and it was a perfect fit. That's what I am looking for if I can find the right deal.

Cheers, and thank you.

Good luck with your search.
914LIVE
[quote name='treborzerimar' date='Jan 1 2011, 07:49 PM' post='1412461']

Cheers!
[/quote

PM sent on a COMPLETE set of 44 Webers.

Thank you, TOMAS.

Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.