Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 73 1.7 914 project or parts car $700 in Ohio
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
offalot
I have had this car for many years and it has been on the back burner for way too long, so I have to face reality and just part with her. I started disassembling it some years ago to do a motor swap but only got so far so here it is, comes with most everything needed to put it back together, It was a good running car before I got my hands on it. The mid section, firewall to firewall has been replaces so it has solid rockers, but it does have some rust. The rear passenger fender needs to be fared in as I cut the old dented one off and got a replacement for it. Has Good glass, seats, drivetrain, new tires (bout 10 years old but never driven on) dash.If there is some interest in individual parts enough to warrant it, i may consider parting it out. You can call/Text me at 440-319-0470 or email works too djoffalot@hotmail.com Thanks Click to view attachment
nomore9one4
Email on its way..Thanks smile.gif
offalot
QUOTE(nomore9one4 @ Jan 4 2011, 06:37 PM) *

Email on its way..Thanks smile.gif

Still available and open to offers. This thing is holding me up from other projects. Help me out!!!
ScottD914
PM sent on pieces-parts... sawzall-smiley.gif
914itis
is the engine and trani there? what size engine?
offalot
QUOTE(ppetion @ Jan 21 2011, 09:16 PM) *

is the engine and trani there? what size engine?

Yes it comes with the engine and tranny. Engine is a 1.7 it ran fine when removed.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.