Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Any Clubs or 914 groups located in Northern Arizona?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
steeks
I was just wondering how many 914 owners are in the area, other than mine, I've seen 2. Just looking for an occasional event and maybe a couple of local people to bounce ideas off of. If this is the wrong catagory for this post, please move it. Thanks!
shoguneagle
Welcome to the site. There are several 914ers around the Northern Arizona area. We have several members of this board who reside in Flagstaff. Most of the activity comes from the Phoenix area where people put on the annual Route 66 trip traveling different routes in Arizona.

I have a 914 Sixer conversion which has gotten use to the specialty of "running on Jack Stands". Two year project going on six years!!!

Again, welcome and hope you enjoy the board.

Steve Hurt
JoeSharp
As Steve said, we do a Route 66 every spring. In the fall we do a Red Rocks Classic. That is in Utah. We usally get between 14 to 25 cars in those events. We try to mix-up the drives as we have been doing them for years. I have been through Prescott Vally 3 or 4 times. Prescott I believe the is Gregg Robbins home town.
Eric_Shea
There's a lot of good ole AZ boys here on the list. Be careful of them ones from Phe-ho-nix though... nuthin but "Steers & Queers" down there and the one I'd seen didn't have any horns on'him! ohmy.gif

welcome.png

Like Joe said... Rt. 66 looks to be a blast. Great way to meet a bunch of great guys. RRC is a hoot too.
MoveQik
Welcome! As others have said, we usually end up your way every year for Route 66 which is in the spring. Keep a look out for coffees every now and then as well here in the Valley. It is a quick trip for you from Prescott Valley.

welcome.png
steeks
Well, A very kind man came to my rescue and as a result, I have a set of wheels on the way. So, Please keep me posted as to all Events in the region, even if it's just a coffee and bullshit session. Thanks. Steve.
TROJANMAN
You can follow along with the planning of this year's ROUTE 66 in the link smile.gif

http://z8.invisionfree.com/ClubNARP/index.php?showtopic=6143
ThinAir
Welcome to the zoo! The Arizona gang is pretty scattered. Steve & I are the only ones in Flagstaff. Most of us end up seeing each other just a couple of times a year at the Route 66 or Red Rock Classic. If you are ever in Flagstaff you might spot me running around. I've got the only yellow one in town and it's my daily driver if there's no snow on the roads.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.