Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914 Mechanic around South Jersey/Philadelpia, PA
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
NJ914Guy
Looking to soon purchae my first Porsche 914. Can anyone recommend a good 914 mechanic around Southern NJ/Philadelphia, PA area?

Thanks!
Spoke
welcome.png

I don't know of any 914 mechanics in this area. There are quite a few 914 owners in the area who would be willing to help you for some suds and burgers.

Got pics of your 914?

draganc
welcome.png

i'm no mechanic but can you help with the big no-nos about 914. at least you could learn from my mistakes.

i'm in the princeton area. send me a pm for contacts.

dragan
914dave
NJ914Guy,
Here's a shop in Mt Laurel, http://www.iserviceimports.com. Fred is excellent with D tronic injection. He has the Bosch analyzing equipment for the 914s. He's fair and does a good job. I believe he does PPIs. The other guys are right too. There's alot of experience on this board with people who are willing to share. Some of us have been playing with 914s way too long and can't help but have some knowlegde rub off.
Good luck in your search.
Dave
SLKWrx
I don't know of any mechanics in the area (though I. Service looks great, never heard of them before), but I'd like to welcome a new 914 fan to the area. I live in Sicklerville.

-- Steve
AvalonFal
Haven't had anything major go wrong with my 914, so I can't help with a good mechanic in the area, but it's always nice to welcome another East Coast 914'er.

Paul
okieflyr
agree.gif
Welcome to the slippery slope of fun!
NJ914Guy
QUOTE(okieflyr @ Jan 4 2011, 01:59 PM) *

agree.gif
Welcome to the slippery slope of fun!

Thanks all. iserviceimports in NJ used to service my dad's 1974 1.8 way back in the 80's. Sounds ilke they still can handle the 914's. And thanks for all of the kind offers guys!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.