Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: very rare Porsche 914 Recaro bucket seat
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
yeti

Hello and Happy New Year.
I want to sell this rare Recaro bucket seat which was intended to use in the 914. I have 3 of them for my 914-6 - so I let one go.
You can also mount them in the 911 but there are some differences. The seat buttom is cut out (original!) and the and the angle of the back seat is different compared to a "normal" bucket seat. I have added a picture to compare these 2 kind of seats. Also the headrest is smaller to fit in the 914 rear and the side bolster has a different shape.

3 inches of the seam was well repaired at the side bolster and there is a very small hole in the seat cushion. I really believe the seat can be used as is.
Price incl. shipping, paypal fees etc is $1650,-
Let me know if you are interested.

Thanks Alex

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

And a picture from a old Recaro advertisement.

IPB Image
carr914
Looks like what you have For Sale is a Passenger Seat

I have a set of Factory Recaros and the Drivers Seat is not cut out and the Passenger seat is. Also the shape of the side bolsters are different.

There is no reason that I know of that this couldn't be used on the Drivers Side though

T.C.
yeti
No it is the driver seat - like the one in the add of Recaro.
The reason why the bottom is cut out is to get the opportunity to sit lower. All the 3 seats I have - have the cut out of the bottom.
I think the passenger seat in the Recaro add is a "normal" Recaro seat also used in 911 etc.

Best Alex
CaymanS
QUOTE(yeti @ Jan 4 2011, 12:35 PM) *

No it is the driver seat - like the one in the add of Recaro.
The reason why the bottom is cut out is to get the opportunity to sit lower. All the 3 seats I have - have the cut out of the bottom.
I think the passenger seat in the Recaro add is a "normal" Recaro seat also used in 911 etc.

Best Alex

Did you sell this seat? Or do you still have it?

Mark
Hoppie944s2
That ad is 10 years old
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.