Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914 2.0 For Sale
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
tpines
Edit May 19: I have had the car looked over by John Lewis here on 914world and it has more rust than I previously had thought. I am serious about selling so I'm thinking $5,500. Thanks for looking.

$7,500

1974 914 2.0 For Sale

Very Good Condition
Saturn Yellow
Black Interior
Numbers Matching
Original Fuel Injection
Very Soilid Driver
Minimal Rust, With No Structural Problems
Five Fuchs Alloy Wheels

$7,500

Please call Clark at 760-603-8593 or PM or email.

Located in San Diego
Gint
Looks like a great driver. Good luck with the sale.
tpines
QUOTE(Gint @ Jan 4 2011, 08:18 PM) *

Thanks Mike; it's a nice car that is very solid. It will need paint but it is a good 10 footer. The odometer stopped and after a long drive the car gets hot and won't start. So there's a few things things that need to be taken care of...

Clark.
tpines
QUOTE(tpines @ Jan 5 2011, 07:34 AM) *

QUOTE(Gint @ Jan 4 2011, 08:18 PM) *

Thanks Mike; it's a nice car that is very solid. It will need paint but it is a good 10 footer. The odometer stopped and after a long drive the car gets hot and won't start. So there's a few things things that need to be taken care of...

Clark.

Car is running great and is available for $7,000.
tpines
This is a nice car. I will consider serious offers. Thanks!
tpines
Since I have owned this car I have replaced the engine wiring harness, motor mounts, voltage regulator, and shift linkage bushings. No rust in hell hole or under battery tray. Runs very well and is very original.

Clark.
760-603-8593
760-672-8593
tpines
These are additional photos of my 1974 914 2.0. See 1974 914 2.0 by tpines for details.
Gint
Not sure why you added pics to a different thread instead of just adding them to this one. For that matter you could add those new pics to the first post in this thread. Anyway, I've merged your two threads.
tpines
QUOTE(Gint @ Feb 27 2011, 05:10 AM) *

Not sure why you added pics to a different thread instead of just adding them to this one. For that matter you could add those new pics to the first post in this thread. Anyway, I've merged your two threads.

Thanks Mike. Wasn't quite sure how to do it. Anyway, these are all of the trouble areas in the car but overall the car is very solid and a great driver. I am open to reasonable offers. Thanks!

Clark.
tpines
I have an opportunity to buy a -6 so hope someone will want a solid car for a fair price. $6,500. Thanks.

Clark.
760-603-8593
760-672-8593
etcmss
PM sent with questions
etcmss
one post says it gets hot and won't start and then says running great---fix anything? what changed? and where is the fuel pump?
tpines
QUOTE(etcmss @ Mar 7 2011, 04:26 PM) *

one post says it gets hot and won't start and then says running great---fix anything? what changed? and where is the fuel pump?

PM sent. Thanks!
tpines
This car really needs a good home and I am serious about selling. Make me a reasonable offer and you could be driving it home. Thanks.

Clark.
alejandro alcocer
QUOTE(tpines @ Mar 13 2011, 02:07 AM) *

This car really needs a good home and I am serious about selling. Make me a reasonable offer and you could be driving it home. Thanks.

Clark.
Hi is it still available? has the overheating issue been taken care of?
thanks
alejandro
tpines
QUOTE(alejandro alcocer @ Apr 3 2011, 09:32 AM) *

QUOTE(tpines @ Mar 13 2011, 02:07 AM) *

Clark.
Hi is it still available? has the overheating issue been taken care of?
thanks
alejandro

Hi Alejandro,
Nice chatting with you. The car is still available and it turns out the starter was the problem. It is being replaced as well as the odometer being fixed. This is a great car for the money and a solid 2.0 for anyone looking to buy a 914.

Clark.
760-672-8593.
tpines
The starter has been replaced, the ignition switch as well and the car is running great! This is a solid car for a fair price.

$6,500.

Clark.
760-603-8593
760-672-8593
avidfanjpl
PM Sent.

John
tpines
QUOTE(tpines @ Apr 20 2011, 07:31 PM) *

The starter has been replaced, the ignition switch as well and the car is running great! This is a solid car for a fair price.

$6,500.

Clark.
760-603-8593
760-672-8593

I have had the car looked over by John Lewis here on 914world and it has more rust than I previously had thought. I am serious about selling so I'm thinking $5,500. Thanks for looking.

Clark.
760-603-8593.
760-672-8593.
ewdysar
PM sent.....
Cairo94507
Could you elaborate on the "more rust" issue. Possibly some pictures. Also, sorry to hear there is more rust than previously thought. Someone will buy that car and correct those issues though.
tpines
QUOTE(Cairo94507 @ May 20 2011, 05:16 AM) *

Could you elaborate on the "more rust" issue. Possibly some pictures. Also, sorry to hear there is more rust than previously thought. Someone will buy that car and correct those issues though.

This car has sold. Thanks all for your interest...

Clark.
tpines
QUOTE(Cairo94507 @ May 20 2011, 05:16 AM) *

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.