Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: Lots of misc. interior & exterior
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Cheapsnake
after two years and 3 parts cars it's time to clean out the shop. Everything I'm listing is serviceable, maybe needing a bit of cleaning but otherwise good to go. If you need detail pics of anything send me an email at ffr2776@sbcglobal.net. Please don't PM for pics cuz this PM board doesn't support uploading of pics.

I'll be posting more stuff over the next couple of days. If you don't see what you need just ask. I want this stuff to go so if you don't like my price make me an offer I can't refuse.

Click to view attachment
Steering wheels/horn rings - one needs a recover, $25+sh, one is bare plastic, $35+sh, one is vinyl covered in VG condition, $65+sh
Shift levers
- (2) sideshift, (1) tailshift, all tight, $15 each+sh.

Leather shift boot - VG cond, $10 shipped

Interior light
- slight nick on edge but otherwise solid, $10 shipped

Heater controls - complete with chrome trim, unfaded, $25 +sh

Seat belts[/b]
- out of a '71, some rust at attachment points, $15+sh

[b]Steering column ign & switches
- got four of them, one out of a 71 (no key or lock), 73 & 74, with key, $45+sh

Wiper switch
- out of a '71, $15 shipped

Ash trays - $10 shipped

Click to view attachment
Center console
- partial, vinyl is torn at upper front corner, no gauges, $50+sh

DS Map pockets
- kinda crappy at attachment points but lids are good, $20+sh

PS door pulls
- good cond., $15+sh

Upper windshield facia - good cond, $25=SH

Not shown
- bunch of interior trim (all black), pillar trim, 5 ea+sh, '73 lower dash, $25+sh, DS door panel, $35+sh, more that I can't remember

Click to view attachment
Front bumper top - two studs were replaced, a bit crunchy but cosmetically good $75+sh

DS mirror
- not sure if it's a genuine 914 or not but it's pretty cool, I'd keep it if it had a match, $25 shipped

License plate bracket - $15 shipped

Sail Panel trim
- two pairs, one pair is in pretty good shape, but has some minor issues (email for detail pics), $60 shipped, the other set is kinda rough but if you want to clean them up and paint them they'll work for you, $25 shipped

DS fog light grill
- chrome is shot but it's complete and solid, $25 shipped

Front body plugs
- about a dozen, $10 shipped

Bumper tits[i] - all but one of the studs are gone, $15 ea+sh. I can restud them for $5/stud

See bottom post for more stuff added. and don't forget to ask.

Tom
Lennies914
I'm interested in the interior light. can you send me a pic?

Thanks
Jeffs9146
I need a passenger side tail light and housing!
914itis
QUOTE(Jeffs9146 @ Jan 4 2011, 10:20 PM) *

send me paypal instructions with shipping to 11580 for the Upper windshield facia - good cond, $25=SH

BarberDave
smilie_pokal.gif

P M. sent on console & shifter boot ! Dave slap.gif
Cheapsnake
QUOTE(Lennies914 @ Jan 4 2011, 06:48 PM) *

I'm interested in the interior light. can you send me a pic?

Thanks

need an email sent to ffr2776@sbcglobal.net and I'll return with a pic.

Tom
underthetire
QUOTE(Jeffs9146 @ Jan 4 2011, 07:20 PM) *

Housing is still on that '70. No lens though. You know how to get it if you want it smile.gif
indianmort
i will take interior light if still available. thank you.
Cheapsnake
QUOTE(Jeffs9146 @ Jan 4 2011, 07:20 PM) *

I've got two PS housings, one is cracked with OK reflectors and the other is solid with crap reflectors. Lenses are shot. If you want to try to patch these together I'll ship both to you for $20.

Tom
Jeffs9146
Thanks Tom,

Underthetire is close to me so let me see what they have. I need the passenger side housing and lens, my insides are clean!
Super90
Hi, sent you an email this earlier AM for the good steering wheel. Pls let me know. Thanks. George
Cheapsnake
QUOTE(Super90 @ Jan 5 2011, 12:48 PM) *

Hi, sent you an email this earlier AM for the good steering wheel. Pls let me know. Thanks. George

got it, will email a pic tonight.

Tom
adidas
Hi Tom. Interested in the front bumper top. Thanks Bill
Cheapsnake
QUOTE(adidas @ Jan 5 2011, 02:25 PM) *

Hi Tom. Interested in the front bumper top. Thanks Bill

Hey Bill, PM sent.

Tom
Lennies914
paypal sent for interior light

thanks tom
Cheapsnake
More stuff for your consideration:
Click to view attachment
Set of used Mahle 94mm P&C's. These came out of a project car engine that was rebuilt by the PO. I don't know the reason for the rebuild but these things sure don't look like they were the reason. They're very clean and crosshatching is still there. I couldn't bring myself to scrapping them out so if you have a home for them and can handle 65 bucks, they're yours, shipping included.SOLD
Click to view attachment
Two ONE rain trays - both are in pretty good condition although I did some minor repairs that you can just make out on the left side of each. All bolt holes are intact and crack free. $60 each, shipped. Rain tubes are completely intact and will go with whichever sells first if the buyer wants them. Otherwise, they are for sale for $20, shipped if someone gets to them before the rain trays sell.

Click to view attachment
FI system for 1.8L. I pulled this off a parts car so never heard it run. PO said the car was running a couple years ago so you can take that any way you want. I think it's complete, but look closely at the picture to determine for yourself. $100 + shipping. Give me a couple days to see if I can sell this stuff whole before asking to part it out.SOLD
...more to come.

Tom
Markl
Sending PM for P&Cs and FI
Cheapsnake
Just ran across these peaker grills while looking for something else. They are absolutely crack and blemish free. Speakers are shot. $50 + sh.

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
matteyp
I'm interested in those speaker grills. How do they fit?
Cheapsnake
QUOTE(matteyp @ Jan 14 2011, 02:36 AM) *

I'm interested in those speaker grills. How do they fit?

They're stock, fit just fine.

Tom
wertygrog
Hi, I'd like a nice ashtray and one of the side shifter assemblies, assuming the chrome is good and the reverse lockout plate is not worn. If you're not sure about the reverse lockout plate, please send a pic of the bottom of the shifter to wertygrog AT msn DOT com. If it's good, email or pm me with what you'd like for these items with shipping to 92029. Thanks! smile.gif
Cheapsnake
QUOTE(wertygrog @ Jan 16 2011, 11:22 PM) *

Hi, I'd like a nice ashtray and one of the side shifter assemblies, assuming the chrome is good and the reverse lockout plate is not worn. If you're not sure about the reverse lockout plate, please send a pic of the bottom of the shifter to wertygrog AT msn DOT com. If it's good, email or pm me with what you'd like for these items with shipping to 92029. Thanks! smile.gif

Both sideshifters are gone (guess I ought to update). PM sent on ashtray.

Tom
matteyp
Tom I'll take that map pocket. Also looking for a fog and defrost switch if u have either could u let me know. I found a door pull so I don't need that anymore. Thanks

Matt
Cheapsnake
QUOTE(matteyp @ Jan 23 2011, 04:16 AM) *

Tom I'll take that map pocket. Also looking for a fog and defrost switch if u have either could u let me know. I found a door pull so I don't need that anymore. Thanks

Matt

pm sent.
ScottD914
PM sent on int. windshield trim.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.