Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB Left side outer suspension console
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
MrHyde
Before I start seriously looking into an aftermarket/custom replacement for the whole suspension mounting, I figure'd I just toss this out there and see what I could get..

I need a Left side rear outer suspension console. Preferably a cut out of the Left side rear long becasue I need to do a minor repair to the Left side engine mount bracket too, but I'll settle for just the outer suspension console..
Anybody have one of these??
Thanks
saigon71
QUOTE(MrHyde @ Jan 5 2011, 02:10 PM) *

Before I start seriously looking into an aftermarket/custom replacement for the whole suspension mounting, I figure'd I just toss this out there and see what I could get..

I need a Left side rear outer suspension console. Preferably a cut out of the Left side rear long becasue I need to do a minor repair to the Left side engine mount bracket too, but I'll settle for just the outer suspension console..
Anybody have one of these??
Thanks

If you strike out on this site, there is one for sale on ebay for $125 from AutoAtlanta. I just paid $100 for the passenger side from a member on this site, so the price seems fair. Drilling out the spot welds is a great time...Buy a 14 piece set of Dewalt cobalt drill bits from Lowes, you won't regret it!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Porsche-914...sQ5fAccessories
MrHyde
I saw the Auto Atlanta auction on Ebay, but it doesnt have the outer suspension pickup on it.. I have 2 emails in to auto atlanta and am waiting a reply to see if they have anything there...

Anyone here have a parts car getting cut up ?? smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.