Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What body kit is this?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Kansas 914
I have a friend that in buidling a 914 for AX and is interested in this body. Does anyone know which one this is? He is going with a Suby drivetrain.....

Thanks in advance - cheers!

Click to view attachment
r_towle
A.I.R (google them American International Racing) Front fenders at least.
Sheridan Rear fenders (maybe) www.ultimate914.com

Call Patrick Motorsports and ask them. I think they built that car.
helios
That car is so custom it hurts. I don't think there is hardly a single part on that car that stayed the way it came from the supplier.

Sheridan has a widebody kit for the car. Somewhere to start anyways.

Sheridan Motorsports
Bruce Hinds
definately Sheridan with custom lights installed which may not be legal. They have to be a certain height above the road.... that's why they popped up!
Kansas 914
QUOTE(helios @ Jan 5 2011, 07:44 PM) *

That car is so custom it hurts. I don't think there is hardly a single part on that car that stayed the way it came from the supplier.

Sheridan has a widebody kit for the car. Somewhere to start anyways.

Sheridan Motorsports

I thought it was partially Sheridan as well- Thanks!

This is what I think about when I think Sheridan:
Click to view attachment
Kansas 914
QUOTE(Bruce Hinds @ Jan 5 2011, 07:57 PM) *

definately Sheridan with custom lights installed which may not be legal. They have to be a certain height above the road.... that's why they popped up!

This will be an AX/Track car so no worries about being street legal.
SirAndy
QUOTE(Bruce Hinds @ Jan 5 2011, 05:57 PM) *

Definitely NOT a Sheridan front ... shades.gif

This car has been discussed here before. It's a custom front end, not a kit i know of.
popcorn[1].gif
messix
wow!

now i have a woody! w00t.gif
Woody
QUOTE(messix @ Jan 5 2011, 08:47 PM) *

wow!

now i have a woody! w00t.gif

Lemme go dammit
blink.gif

sean_v8_914
the blue/green car is Sheridan wide body. Roger also makes a standard sheridan body. the green car built by patricks's and featured in Excellence mag is highly customized AIR front with Sheridan wide bodied rear
sean_v8_914
my all time favorite kit is the sheridan standard body (Elliot's yellow zonker car!). it is my dream 914. the AIR is sexy also. there is however, something about this green beast that does not work for me. I cant figure out why...the flat bull-nose?
PanelBilly
Send a photo to Patrick Motorsports and ask them. They're nice folks there and I'm sure you'll get the story of the car
mepstein
Tube framed car with a blown V8. http://www.patrickmotorsports.com/project/38/
They do nice work. You need a fat wallet.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.