Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: T-shirt Idea
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
poorsche914
Came up with this idea and thought I would see if there was any interest in putting it on shirts.
Does it need a tagline? Something like "Do the math" or is it good on its own?

IPB Image
Dr Evil
Makes me smile smile.gif
biosurfer1
I like it.

No tagline...people who know will get it. People who don't, just tell them to go to www.914world.com:)
underthetire
maybe the > symbol. Just cause it looks more mathy.
luskesq
QUOTE(poorsche914 @ Jan 6 2011, 02:59 PM) *

Came up with this idea and thought I would see if there was any interest in putting it on shirts.

IPB Image

Doesn't work very well for those of us who happen to have a teener & 911. I'd have to change shirts when I go from one to the other.

keith
poorsche914
QUOTE(luskesq @ Jan 6 2011, 07:25 PM) *
Doesn't work very well for those of us who happen to have a teener & 911. I'd have to change shirts when I go from one to the other.

keith

Well, then, how about this? Could be on the other side or another shirt smile.gif

IPB Image
luskesq
QUOTE(poorsche914 @ Jan 6 2011, 04:37 PM) *

keith

Well, then, how about this? Could be on the other side or another shirt smile.gif

IPB Image

I'm liking that concept. Would create some real confusion for some of the 911 snobs.

keith
Tom_T
QUOTE(underthetire @ Jan 6 2011, 03:48 PM) *

maybe the > symbol. Just cause it looks more mathy.

.... but it also means "or equal to" and we don't want to encourage that type of thinking on here! dry.gif

Only "greater than"!!!! biggrin.gif
Tom_T
QUOTE(luskesq @ Jan 6 2011, 04:25 PM) *

keith

Keith - easy enough to solve, just sell the "lesser" 911 & get a "greater" 914-6! biggrin.gif
Tom_T
QUOTE(poorsche914 @ Jan 6 2011, 04:37 PM) *

keith

IPB Image

Nope, IMHO stick to the original & let them get their own dang 911 snob shirts! biggrin.gif
PanelBilly
911<914/6
bandjoey
Original Shirt is GREaT
ConeDodger
I like the do the math tag. Oh, and I own both a 911 and a 914...
Elliot Cannon
Both the 914 and the 911 have good qualities and I like some things about each model. driving.gif If you start thinking that your car is > another then you are falling into the same catagory as some of the PCA 911 snobs that used to look down on my lowly 914.
Cheers, Elliot
biosurfer1
What are you talking about Elliot? It's just a simple math equation, nine hundred fourteen is a greater number than nine hundred eleven.

biggrin.gif
Michael N
QUOTE(Elliot Cannon @ Jan 6 2011, 09:50 PM) *

Both the 914 and the 911 have good qualities and I like some things about each model. driving.gif If you start thinking that your car is > another then you are falling into the same catagory as some of the PCA 911 snobs that used to look down on my lowly 914.
Cheers, Elliot

agree.gif
mojorisen914
QUOTE(poorsche914 @ Jan 6 2011, 06:59 PM) *

IPB Image

I like it. Roll with it.
AMG
QUOTE(mojorisen914 @ Jan 7 2011, 09:17 AM) *

QUOTE(poorsche914 @ Jan 6 2011, 06:59 PM) *

IPB Image

I like it. Roll with it.

agree.gif +1 Can I get one in 3XL? piratenanner.gif
Elliot Cannon
QUOTE(biosurfer1 @ Jan 7 2011, 08:02 AM) *

What are you talking about Elliot? It's just a simple math equation, nine hundred fourteen is a greater number than nine hundred eleven.

biggrin.gif

lol-2.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.