Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT- Coworkers Father inlaw
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
sixnotfour
Lucky Guy, He is supposed to come to work tomorrow, for how long who knows ?
Had to share popcorn[1].gif
bandjoey
I'm adoptable blink.gif
PanelBilly
Ask him if he wants a nice restored creamsickle. He'll ask him if he'd like to adopt a 55 year old boy. Oh shit, if he's gay, tell him you got a tall friend who wants to meet him......
matthepcat
Damit...he got my 5 bucks.
Lou W
Wow, pretty cool. How much did he win? All cash or installments?
914itis
hope they were cool! never pissed him off.
championgt1
I think I heard the one time payment after taxes would be about 87 million take home! beerchug.gif
bigkensteele
I think that most people could get by for a while on 87 million, unless you are Mike Tyson or Michael Jackson, God rest his prosthetic nose.
Elliot Cannon
What's great about winning all that money is, you also win many, many more friends and family. laugh.gif
steveherman
speaking of michael jackson...
did you hear that since he was 90 percent plastic...
when he died they melted him down and put him in legos so little boys could play with him for a change
oldschool
QUOTE(sixnotfour @ Jan 6 2011, 05:09 PM) *

Lucky Guy, He is supposed to come to work tomorrow, for how long who knows ?
Had to share popcorn[1].gif

Is hes last name Mejia w00t.gif
sixnotfour
Update , My coworker was supposed to come back to work today, Guess what ? He did not , He called his boss and quit.
50k in his pockect and 2 million in his wifes account. He loves his father in law, and his wife.
The guy was a hard worker always the company man.

I doubt I will ever see him again. Lucky Dog first.gif
Ferg
Exactly why I encourage family members to play the lotto, increases the odds, piratenanner.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.