Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Sold- 5 lug rear hubs for sale
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
mepstein
I bought these new from PMB last year but decided to use early 911 parts on my 6 conversion. Buyer will have to be a little patient with shipping time since they are sitting in storage at Scotty B's place. $200 + $25 shipping.

email - Mark@MarkEpstein.net or pm with any questions. Thanks, Mark

Sold - Thank you, Mark
xsurfer
QUOTE(mepstein @ Jan 7 2011, 06:37 AM) *

I bought these new from PMB last year but decided to use early 911 parts on my 6 conversion. Buyer will have to be a little patient with shipping time since they are sitting in storage at Scotty B's place. $200 + $25 shipping.

What are you selling Mark?

Thanks
mepstein
QUOTE(xsurfer @ Jan 7 2011, 10:46 AM) *

QUOTE(mepstein @ Jan 7 2011, 06:37 AM) *

What are you selling Mark?

Thanks

5 lug rear hubs - see title on post - conversion hubs that fit on 914-4 axles.
rdr
Are they re-drilled? I am thinking of doing the conversion, but don't know yet what is involved. It is early in the project BUT if these will help me in the long run, then I am interested.

Rick
G e o r g e
were these early hubs with the extra boss's
mepstein
QUOTE(rdr @ Jan 7 2011, 11:37 AM) *

Are they re-drilled? I am thinking of doing the conversion, but don't know yet what is involved. It is early in the project BUT if these will help me in the long run, then I am interested.

Rick

Re-drilled, ring bosses welded on, machined, fit on car with no mods. See Eric Shea's past threads for full write up. No pics since they are still in unopened box at Scotty B's.
mepstein
QUOTE(George H. @ Jan 7 2011, 05:21 PM) *

were these early hubs with the extra boss's

Eric drills new holes, welds on ring bosses for extra support and machines to proper specs. Great for 5 lug conversion but I decided to use 911 parts/cv's for their heavier duty cv's since I'm now using a hot 3.2 engine.
mepstein
Sold smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.