Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The February Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
ConeDodger
The February Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion will be held Saturday the 12th - 10am to 12noon - Anyone want to take another trip to RPM after? The weather should be getting better so shine 'em up! 9045 Fair Oaks Blvd. at the corner of Fair Oaks and San Juan Avenue! Note the later start! We don't want the Weidman boys to have to get up too early!!! biggrin.gif
ConeDodger
cheer.gif icon_bump.gif cheer.gif icon_bump.gif cheer.gif icon_bump.gif cheer.gif icon_bump.gif cheer.gif icon_bump.gif cheer.gif icon_bump.gif cheer.gif

Ok! The decisions been made! We will be going over to RPM for Kart racing after the Donut shop! Let me know if you are going to be racing at RPM and if we get 10 people, I can reserve a private race group. Sound off here...
ConeDodger
cheer.gif icon_bump.gif cheer.gif icon_bump.gif cheer.gif icon_bump.gif cheer.gif icon_bump.gif cheer.gif icon_bump.gif cheer.gif icon_bump.gif cheer.gif

It's looking encouraging! We get a little rain and then a little sun! Let's get together and 'chant for spring' at the February Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion! Afterward, with enough interest, we can head over to RPM and flog the karts!

See you there!
orange914
roughly what kind of $ you looking at to run with the kart big boys @ RPM?

mike
ConeDodger
QUOTE(orange914 @ Jan 15 2011, 11:07 AM) *

roughly what kind of $ you looking at to run with the kart big boys @ RPM?

mike

Mike, IIRC it was about $30 for one race... You have to join and such and if you bring your own helmet you don't need to buy a headsock. Headsocks run $5...
ConeDodger

If we can get 10 people who want to Kart Race we get our own race at the track. No 80 pound 11 year olds who can fly by you in a corner... Just us old 914'ers. See you at the February Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion!
Dirty Evo
i am really hoping to make it out this time... I said that last year and then I didn't go, but I will try this time. Looks like a fun time.
ConeDodger

We have about 3 people now going over to RPM after the donut shop. What about you? See you at the Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion!
ConeDodger

Oh my! Working way too much! What day is it? Why am I up so freakin' early? I can't wait for a weekend off and the February Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion! See you there...
ConeDodger

Just three weeks away! See you at the February Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion! RPM to follow...
ConeDodger

Ready to get your kart-race-face on? The February Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion is coming up! Make your plans!
ConeDodger

A couple weeks to go! Get your race face on... We're going to RPM right after the donut shop. See you at the February Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion!
ConeDodger

Two weeks until the February Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion! Come on out and get your donut on then off to RPM to barf.gif it up! biggrin.gif
ConeDodger

Let's get ready to rumble! February Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion! February 12th 10am to 1pm at Family Donuts and Deli - 9045 Fair Oaks Blvd. at the corner of Fair Oaks Blvd. and San Juan Avenue in Carmichael. RPM to follow!

Maybe we can even get this guy out there???
ConeDodger

A week and a half and the madness begins anew! The February Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion is February 12th 10am start then 1pm off to RPM for a little 'Speed Therapy'. See you there!
ConeDodger

One week warning! Make your plans! Saturday February 12th - 10am to 1pm. Family Donuts and Deli - Corner of Fair Oaks Blvd. and San Juan Avenue. Followed by RPM if there is interest. See you there!
ConeDodger

Just three days till the February Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion! Ready to get your donut on?
biosurfer1
Looks like I'll make it, but only for a bit
raw1298
Will be busy filling peoples rfridgerators with fresh produce. sad.gif maybe next month.
ConeDodger
I see you lurking John! How about it?
strawman
Can't make it this time... gonna work on my car instead!
jeeperjohn56
Rob, how do you know I was lurking? I'll come for a visit but can't go to RPM, I have to work this weekend for overtime and need my nappy time. I'll see if Lennie and Jeff will come visit also. John
ConeDodger
Actually, I was talking about John Lafluer. His car is pictured above. He has been busy changing careers and raising a small child for a few years but he has a great flared Signal Orange 6 cylinder and I have been hoping to coax him out into the light for a while now...

Oh heck! I will post a pic of his car again... It's worth a second look don't you think?
ConeDodger

Time to get 'em shined up guys! Tomorrow is the day. See you at the February Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion!
al weidman
I'm moving out of my storage unit, eitght years is too long. Should be OK for next month.

Click to view attachment

underthetire
My jeep hit 270+ degress barf.gif so I'm not going far till I make sure I didn't loose a head gasket, and the 914 is toast right now. Need to swap engines, it barely made it back from lennnies today. Maybe next month.
Jeffs9146
QUOTE(underthetire @ Feb 11 2011, 10:15 PM) *

My jeep hit 270+ degress barf.gif so I'm not going far till I make sure I didn't loose a head gasket, and the 914 is toast right now. Need to swap engines, it barely made it back from lennnies today. Maybe next month.

My Jeep went in the shop this morning for CV's, second time in a year!!!

You can break into that 1.8L I have in the side yard! I will be home M-Th this week!

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.