Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Looking for Upholstery shop recommendations
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Hi_Fi_Guy
The 914 is about two weeks away from leaving Patrick Motorsports and coming back to me. All I will have left to do is get new carpets installed as well as door panel. back pad, & seats reupholstered.

Any recommendations for a good upholstery shop in the Phoenix/Scottsdale area?

Thanks in advance.
seanery
Autos International is in socal. Heard nothing but good things. They do all the P-cars lots o options.

search em on the web or here and you'll find a link.
mikey
I've had 2 interiors done (one 356 and one 914-6) at Autos International in Escondido, CA. First class work but also expen$ive. There's been some sniping about them lately on the 356 Registry list. The consensus is to deal directly with the owner (Mr. Nielsen, I think) rather than any employees.
Mike9142.0
The Top Shop at 16th st and Indian School (south west corner under the billbord)would be good people to talk to.
I have not had any thing done by them but what I have seen of there work it is nice.
Eric_Shea
I don't know about Scottsdale or Phoenix area but... find the hot-rodders. They are constantly having one off customs created so if they have a shop they all go to you can bet it's probably top notch. Door panels and carpet kits would be a walk in the park.

Here's a bunch of hot rod shops listed in Phoenix. One's even an upholstery shop:

Arizona Street Rod Shop Inc
2544 West McDowell Road, Phoenix, AZ 85009
(602) 233-2178

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hot Rods by Dean
3334 West Wilshire Drive Suite 41, Phoenix, AZ 85009
(602) 455-9775

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lance Troupe Custom Street Rod Interior
3334 West Wilshire Drive Suite 40, Phoenix, AZ 85009
(602) 272-9906

Palmer Motor Cars
2544 West McDowell Road, Phoenix, AZ 85009
(602) 233-2178

Premier Frame & Body
3029 West Clarendon Avenue, Phoenix, AZ 85017
(602) 248-0812

Hope that helps... wink.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.