Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Parting out '74 body parts
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
watsonrx13
I have a '74 that I'm parting out the body parts and offering to cut the parts out before I cut the car up. Please review the attached pics and send me a PM with your requirements.

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
detoxcowboy
Are you parting anything off that tub? or is it just for the body farm? Is it trached? How is that radio? what is that radio? Shift knob? Centerconsole harness?? Lighter? Sigla Windsheild? any good? looks good? I can see your in Florida so maybe the humidity as killed everything but just throwing it out there,..
watsonrx13
QUOTE(detoxcowboy @ Jan 8 2011, 08:14 PM) *

Are you parting anything off that tub? or is it just for the body farm? Is it trached? How is that radio? what is that radio? Shift knob? Centerconsole harness?? Lighter? Sigla Windsheild? any good? looks good? I can see your in Florida so maybe the humidity as killed everything but just throwing it out there,..

I don't know what kind of radio or whether it even works. The windshield is cracked. No center console, therefore no harness. Shift knob is cloudy. I'm going to pull the suspension and wiring harness off the car before it goes to the crusher.

-- Rob
hot_shoe914
I could use that tach for my LE if it works. confused24.gif
detoxcowboy
this member is looking for a cowl and front trunk..

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?showtopic=114418
Montreal914
Click to view attachment

Hi Rob,
If you are willing to cut the door sill up to the serial number tag so I can fix my car that would be great. I'm on a limited budget... sad.gif
Thank you,

Eric
watsonrx13
QUOTE(Montreal914 @ Jan 9 2011, 01:27 PM) *

Click to view attachment

Hi Rob,
If you are willing to cut the door sill up to the serial number tag so I can fix my car that would be great. I'm on a limited budget... sad.gif
Thank you,

Eric

Eric no problem. Give me a couple of days to get it cut out (we've got rain coming this afternoon). How does $15 sound, including shipping?

-- Rob
watsonrx13
QUOTE(hot_shoe914 @ Jan 8 2011, 10:57 PM) *

Let me check to see what I have in my stash and I'll get back to you.

-- Rob
hot_shoe914
QUOTE(watsonrx13 @ Jan 10 2011, 09:01 AM) *

Let me check to see what I have in my stash and I'll get back to you.

-- Rob

Thanks
Montreal914
QUOTE(watsonrx13 @ Jan 10 2011, 04:22 AM) *

Click to view attachment

Hi Rob,
Thank you,

Eric

Eric no problem. Give me a couple of days to get it cut out (we've got rain coming this afternoon). How does $15 sound, including shipping?

-- Rob

smile.gif smile.gif beerchug.gif first.gif
Thank you Rob. At this price, I will pay shipping. Sending PM.
Thank you,
Eric
zy84
Hello I am the member looking for a cowl section. Is this one mostly rust free can't really tell from the pics that are posted.

Thanks
watsonrx13
QUOTE(zy84 @ Jan 10 2011, 12:02 PM) *

Hello I am the member looking for a cowl section. Is this one mostly rust free can't really tell from the pics that are posted.

Thanks

When you say cowl section what are you refering to? Can you take one of the pics and circle the section you'll want?

-- Rob
t collins
Hi Rob,
How about the front trunk hood release cable w/housing?
Thanks, Tom
zy84
It is the section between the windshield and the front trunk where the wipers are attached. It goes from fender to fender.
914dave
I'm looking for a section of the drivers fender and front panel. Your car looks pretty good. I need it from the headlight bucket forward including the front panel behind the bumper mounts. Is it available?
Dave
watsonrx13
QUOTE(914dave @ Jan 10 2011, 10:09 PM) *

I'm looking for a section of the drivers fender and front panel. Your car looks pretty good. I need it from the headlight bucket forward including the front panel behind the bumper mounts. Is it available?
Dave

Dave do you have a pic of your car I can use as a reference? How much do you need from the blinker towards the door? How much toward the center do you need? I assume you want the complete bumper bracket. I'll take some pics today from the top, bottom and side and check for rust.

-- Rob
watsonrx13

Thanks

Here's a link to my website showing the cowl area. You can click on the pics to enlarge. There is some rust where the window sits and in the corner on the passenger side. Let me know if you're still interested before I cut it out.

-- Rob
watsonrx13
QUOTE(914dave @ Jan 10 2011, 10:09 PM) *

Dave

Dave here's a link to my website showing the headlight housing and front fender. You can click on the pics to enlarge. There is some rust in the channel area. Let me know if you're still interested before I cut it out.

-- Rob
watsonrx13

Hi Rob,
Thank you,

Eric

Eric here's a link to my website showing the door sill. You can click on the pics to enlarge. There is a minor rust hole and a slight dimp in the sill. Let me know if you're still interested before I cut the piece out.

-- Rob
watsonrx13

Shoe here's a link to my website showing the best of the tachs with the black button (first pic). You can click on the pics to enlarge. It has a small chip on the glass/plastic just above and to the right of the vdo lettering. Let me know if you're still interested.

-- Rob
914dave
QUOTE(watsonrx13 @ Jan 11 2011, 01:46 PM) *

Thanks

Here's a link to my website showing the cowl area. You can click on the pics to enlarge. There is some rust where the window sits and in the corner on the passenger side. Let me know if you're still interested before I cut it out.

-- Rob

Rob,
If you can cut it a minimum of 3" behind the headlight bucket down into the wheel arch anywhere. Then cut the inner fenderwell thru the headlight bucket down to the front. The inner fenderwell, headlight bucket and bumper bracket are good on mine. It was rusted between the dogbones and the bumper bracket on the front panel. The fender was rusted below the turn signal hole and the seam between the front panel and the fender. I plan on grafting both pieces on at the same time. I can drill the welds where it attaches to the inside of the headlight bucket. How much do you want? Do you do paypal?
Thanks
Dave
watsonrx13
QUOTE(t collins @ Jan 10 2011, 04:49 PM) *

Hi Rob,
How about the front trunk hood release cable w/housing?
Thanks, Tom

Tom let me check tomorrow on the hood cable and housing.

-- Rob
watsonrx13
Update on requests:

t_collins: I have removed the front trunk release w/cable and housing, ready to ship.

914dave: I got your message that you're going to look at a local car.

hot_shoe: tach works, ready to ship

montreal914: door sill cut out, ready to ship

zy84: no response to this ad or PM

-- Rob
watsonrx13
I also have a PS headlight bucket and drain tube for sale, $25.00 + shipping.

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

-- Rob
watsonrx13
Update on requests:

t_collins: I have removed the front trunk release w/cable and housing, ready to ship. Paid for and shipped Sunday

914dave: I got your message that you're going to look at a local car.

hot_shoe: tach works, ready to ship. No longer wanted

montreal914: door sill cut out, ready to ship. Paid for and shipped Friday

zy84: no response to this ad or PM

-- Rob
bcheney
Rob, Is the engine firewall in good shape? I have been debating on cutting an access hole in mine so that I can get to my six engine fan and belt easily...whenever I get the motor in the car!! I would only need the center section. Can you send me a pm with your phone number? Or you can reach me at 407 468 6933. Thanks,
bcheney
Rob, Here is a photo of the area I am interested in. You can see the outlined area. It doesnt need to be exactly this size but something close that could be trimmed to fit. Call me if you have a question. Thanks again for contacting me this morning.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.