Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SOT: Unusual 914/6
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
smontanaro
Sitting here a little bored with the Colts/Jets game (got no horse in this race), I decided to search around for some new wallpaper for my laptop. Searching images.google.com for "Porsche 914/6" > 2MP turned up this on page four. blink.gif Unsure why "Porsche" in the search didn't exclude this image. Have you guys been referencing it repeatedly from the sandbox or something?
plymouth37
LOL Google images may have gone a little astray with that one!
MDG
confused24.gif no Porsche content there . . . but I think my life just got a tiny bit weirder for looking at that. Thanks.
moparrob
The picture may be a reference to the possible result from wives and girlfriends telling us we spend too much time/money on our projects and should be spending more time with them seeing movies with French subtitles....
Tom_T
blink.gif is right!!?? WTF.gif

idea.gif that result reminds me of those commercials on tv about search engines going wild, with all the people free-wheeling loosely related words! biggrin.gif

I think the googles of the world are more interested in revenue generating results, and folks have the search tagging tricks down now - making searches more like a wading session IMHO. dry.gif
rick 918-S
Looks like some kind of weird fetish of Barbie and friends. wacko.gif nice art work, drooley.gif strange subject matter. screwy.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.