Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB rear shock bushing "ring"
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
tradisrad
I am looking for new bushings (p/n 91433351301, it's called a ring in the diagram that I found) that goes on top of the rear shock and under the body (lower ring). Mine are smooshed out and are causing my strut to stick too far through the body. It is # 11 in the picture below. I can seem to find them at AA or PP. Are they NLA and if so is there an aftermarket? (not the $350 mono balls)
Click to view attachment
DanT
Rob, I don't have a new one but I may have a good used one....
let me check my stash this afternoon... smile.gif
tradisrad
QUOTE(DanT @ Jan 11 2011, 09:19 AM) *

Thanks Dan, Let me know.
I did call Porsche and they dont have them. I also called HPH and Larry said they do have them. Apparently they come with new shocks, but aren't sold alone. Go figure?
DanT

my price will probably be better than Rich's biggrin.gif

QUOTE(tradisrad @ Jan 11 2011, 10:54 AM) *

QUOTE(DanT @ Jan 11 2011, 09:19 AM) *

Thanks Dan, Let me know.
I did call Porsche and they dont have them. I also called HPH and Larry said they do have them. Apparently they come with new shocks, but aren't sold alone. Go figure?

DanT
Rob, is this what you need?
tradisrad
Dan,
Here is a picture of what I am looking for. I got two from Dave (the ones on top of the pics & he needs them back-eventually), and one from my stash (the one on the bottom). Hopefully the picture depicts the parts well enough; on the bottom ring it shows little deformation, the tops rings show some "mushrooming" and the ones in my car are even more mushroomed out.
I also included a picture of the space above the mount that is (what I believe to be) a result of the smashed ring.
Do you have any of these in un-smooched condition.

Rich did not have new ones on the shelf.

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
DanT
Nope, sorry Rob....all I have evidently is the upper rubber bushing that sits on top of the shock tower inside the trunk. sad.gif
tradisrad
QUOTE(DanT @ Jan 11 2011, 07:06 PM) *

Nope, sorry Rob....all I have evidently is the upper rubber bushing that sits on top of the shock tower inside the trunk. sad.gif

Thanks. I do appreciate you looking. I am heading out to the garage and I'm going to put the other "less worn" set.

I should just plunk down the cash for the mono-balls.

Still looking for the parts.
-Rob
PCA7GGR
Rob,

Would any of these help? The piece on its side has the metal insert. If so, PM me.

Sergio
IPB Image
tradisrad
I think the one with the metal insert is for Koni shocks. I don't think they will work, I did see a similar one at HPH today. Thanks.

The ring has the number A434-xx on it. the xx is different on all the parts that I have e.g. -15, -17, -30.

Still looking.

kkid
Hello Rob,

I got a pair but I can't tell if they're good enough for your needs. I will post pix later so you tell me.

kkid smile.gif
tradisrad
QUOTE(kkid @ Jan 12 2011, 08:36 AM) *

Hello Rob,

I got a pair but I can't tell if they're good enough for your needs. I will post pix later so you tell me.

kkid smile.gif

Cool, I check back for the picture.
kkid
here goes

Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment[attachmentid=245
266]

kkid smile.gif
tradisrad
they look good. i'll send a pm
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.