Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB Hood and Trunklid
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
barada
Looking for a Hood and trunklid. White or orange would be nice but color doesn't really matter, car is black. Would prefer a hood without holes for emblems. I am in GA and can pick up in the state. Have plenty of 911 parts that I could trade if anyone was looking.
My email is phillipkj4athotmail.com

Thanks
Phillip
sixaddict
Phillip.

I believe I have both...Hood has holes for emblem ....Good but not perfect...Dark orange. Almost need to check condition will try on the weekend as in a storage container. I am in Spartanburg SC.
Terry

QUOTE(barada @ Jan 11 2011, 05:05 PM) *

Looking for a Hood and trunklid. White or orange would be nice but color doesn't really matter, car is black. Would prefer a hood without holes for emblems. I am in GA and can pick up in the state. Have plenty of 911 parts that I could trade if anyone was looking.

Thanks
Phillip

914LIVE
[quote name='barada' date='Jan 11 2011, 05:05 PM' post='1416640']

Thanks
Phillip
[/quote

Perfect Hoods and perfect Trunk Lids.

Thank you, TOMAS

QUOTE(barada @ Jan 11 2011, 08:05 PM) *

Thanks
Phillip

I have a hood and trunk from my CA. race car. They are in excellant condition with 4 or 5 small holes in the rear trunk from a lip spoiler. The spoiler is available as well. They are painted malaga red. The parts are locateded in Cincinnati but I have a friend who travels to north of Atlanta a couple of weekends a month. He could bring the pieces down. I am available at rjrol@me.com or 513-317-7911.
Rich
barada
QUOTE(914racer @ Jan 13 2011, 10:48 PM) *

QUOTE(barada @ Jan 11 2011, 08:05 PM) *

Thanks
Phillip

I have a hood and trunk from my CA. race car. They are in excellant condition with 4 or 5 small holes in the rear trunk from a lip spoiler. The spoiler is available as well. They are painted malaga red. The parts are locateded in Cincinnati but I have a friend who travels to north of Atlanta a couple of weekends a month. He could bring the pieces down. I am available at rjrol@me.com or 513-317-7911.
Rich

Anyone have orange?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.