Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What's a decent amount to pay for 911 rotors, hubs, and struts
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
RickS
Doing a 5 lug front end conversion using '69 - '89 911 parts.
Since I am not buying these items every day what do you guys think is a fair deal for all as a package and for a set of two of each considering all of it should be plug and play?

One guy is offering the works for an unbelievable amount of $200. The old addage, if it seems to be too good to be true, it probably is - comes to mind.

Another guy has a set of Boge struts for $200
Another guy has a set of hubs for $60.

So give me some fair ranges. Gracias muchachos!

Also upgrading to 19mm MC. One dood is offering one which needs a rebuild for $40.
Bleyseng
hmmm, I think I paid $100 for a set of 74 911 struts and $100 for a set of hubs complete with nuts, dust caps from EASY. These struts fit the later calipers which is nice so I would find the 73 1/2 and later struts... and I am running Konis but for a while I ran Bilsteins.
MLedesma
I paid $300 + shipping for a complete frond end off of a 78 SC. I thought that was a great deal at the time. I did have to replace the bushings, shocks, bearings, rotors, got turbo tie rods, and rebuilt the calipers.
TROJANMAN
$250-350
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.