Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Porsche Number one for sale on Ebay
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
johannes
Porsche Number one for sale on Ebay (yes ! the one from the museum)
A replica of course ....

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...em=130473182782

driving-girl.gif
Tom_T
Johannes -
This group makes & sells these, as well as other 356 replicas, Speedsters, 550 Spyders, etc. IIRC. Supposedly good quality from what I've heard. They're in Vista CA, which is North San Diego County between Los Angeles/Orange County & San Diego (just south of the Marine Corps base Camp Pendelton) FYI. You can probably Google their name in the ad's write-up to see their website. I recall seeing this one on that website, but don't have a bookmark for them. I think it was their prototype for the tooling & build-up, as well as ads & shows to promote the cars (maybe kits too?).
RFoulds
I have seen it in person and the build quality is a lot better than most. E-bay reserve is probably a litttle high, I think its listed at their place for $44k.

I like their 550 too, but its over priced.

Where have all the 914's on e-bay gone? Only two current listings.
jimtab
I have actually driven one of their "Speedsters" and in my opinion they are at least as good as a driver as are the original "real" porsches....I owned a real Speedster and a couple of 356 coupes and I think that they are better as a driver....of course they will never be worth more than you pay for them, unlike the real thing......
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.