Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: Nice 914
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
913B
I have a co-worker interested in purchasing a ready to run 914. The preferred conditon would be restored to very little effort to get on the road. We are located in Los Angeles.. Please send pics, price and brief description to porsche913b_sp@yahoo.com

Thank you

Ted
RiqueMar
QUOTE(porsche913b_sp @ Jan 12 2011, 08:41 AM) *

I have a co-worker interested in purchasing a ready to run 914. The preferred conditon would be restored to very little effort to get on the road. We are located in Los Angeles.. Please send pics, price and brief description to porsche913b_sp@yahoo.com

Thank you

Ted

PM Sent
tpines
QUOTE(RiqueMar @ Jan 12 2011, 09:00 AM) *

QUOTE(porsche913b_sp @ Jan 12 2011, 08:41 AM) *

Thank you

Ted

PM Sent

Hi Ted,
I have a nice Saturn Yellow '74 2.0 that was just posted for sale a couple of weeks ago. Thanks...

Clark.
garyb
Have a Very Nice 1975 Porsche 1.8 that is all stock and most original paint and interior.
The car is located in Redlands, Calif.
No rust and only 2 prior owners.
The price will be about $6,500
Let me know if this is something your looking for.

913B
Thanks for the information, I will forward it to my friend.
DD21
QUOTE(garyb @ Jan 12 2011, 06:02 PM) *

Have a Very Nice 1975 Porsche 1.8 that is all stock and most original paint and interior.
The car is located in Redlands, Calif.
No rust and only 2 prior owners.
The price will be about $6,500
Let me know if this is something your looking for.

Still available, and if so, do you have any more pix?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.