Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: misc wanted
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
70 914
i recently purchased a 914 and am in need of the 2 license plate lights and a dash as mine is cracked
sixnotfour
Hey, glad you made it here, Get ahold of this guy he has everything you will need.
rdauenhauer

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?showtopic=88677

welcome.png
70 914
thanx great to meet u today ! the lites i got i believe r wrong ? they take 2 screws and my car just has a round hole x 2 ?
RJMII
welcome.png

What year of car? got big black bumpers or chrome/painted style?
RJMII
I'm guessing Chrome or painted. I just noticed the '70' in your screen name. smile.gif
70 914
70 914 w/chromed bumbers and rubber strip
Pat Garvey
QUOTE(70 914 @ Jan 14 2011, 01:46 AM) *

i recently purchased a 914 and am in need of the 2 license plate lights and a dash as mine is cracked

I think I may have some spare early lic plate lights, but I'll have to dig - let you know.

Cracked dash top? I have one, and it's original, but you may not want to pay the price. They are VERY rare in original form & it'll cost you over a grand! Really don't need/want to sell it either. You may want to live with the cracks, or seek aftermarket.

Let you know about the lights this weekend.

Pat
detoxcowboy
Or you can have it recoverd professionally for $400, looks original new and will last longer.. I bought a flawless dash for $350 a 3 years ago, the first summer I got 3 cracks so don't spend a $1000 unless your putting it in a museum.. That is mine opinion but, I drive in the snow too smile.gif while smoking cigarettes and farting in it.. smile.gif but then again I put $15,000 after the $8500 price tag, do 97% of all the work on it, so damn straight I am going to enjoy it. Pat Garvey has a concourse purity enjoyment that I will never experience.. Joe

welcome.png beerchug.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.