Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT: Looking for HUGE 914 posters
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
RiqueMar
We've moved into a new (and much bigger shop) and I want to put some large posters up in the back shop area, anyone have any suggestions?

Looking for something rather large, and all the items I'm seeing aren't much bigger than 3 ft.
mepstein
Have one made. These days you can order stuff on the net very reasonably. There are also some members on this site who do large format stuff.
URY914
You like??? I have several different ones of different Porsche cars that I'll sell you. These are my photos that were made in to posters.

Click to view attachment
RiqueMar
QUOTE(URY914 @ Jan 14 2011, 09:55 AM) *

You like??? I have several different ones of different Porsche cars that I'll sell you. These are my photos that were made in to posters.

Click to view attachment

Actually, yeah, thats almost exactly the style I'm looking for too
JmuRiz
The 914 25 jare one is rather large, might be worth too much to put in a shop though. I plan on putting my larger factory posters in the basement and the re=prints in the garage.

I'm interested to hear what options are out there too.

URY, those are very cool, let me know what you have as well. Even a Porsche badge banner like that would be cool.
bandjoey
GROUP BUY! piratenanner.gif
RFoulds
Fathead.com. large vinyl wall graphics form your pics.

Tell me more about your shop. I am sending a PM.

JRust
Jim was making some cool wall art for Eric Lowe. Should be a thread on here somewhere.
RJMII
It looks like my avatar, only 27 inches tall by about 60 inches wide.
URY914
I have to look to see what I have left.

Short story is.....a guy found my Rennsport Reunion pics on my flickr account and had these posters made and was selling them on eBay. I was tipped off and I contacted him. We worked out a deal where he sent me some. They are now collectors items and can be found in the best garages around the world. biggrin.gif
bozo914
Check out style-your-garage.com

Garage door sized posters
underthetire
And you can always get the three by five Porsche crest flag on evil bay. I bought one for my old garage, not bad for ~20 .

If you really want big, you could always do the projector thing and trace it and paint it.
RJMII
If you really want big, you could always do the projector thing and trace it and paint it.

I've done that with some of my larger artwork. I have a regular projector and a couple of opaque projectors for that purpose.
PeeGreen 914
QUOTE(URY914 @ Jan 14 2011, 02:32 PM) *

I have to look to see what I have left.

Short story is.....a guy found my Rennsport Reunion pics on my flickr account and had these posters made and was selling them on eBay. I was tipped off and I contacted him. We worked out a deal where he sent me some. They are now collectors items and can be found in the best garages around the world. biggrin.gif

Uh, how much drooley.gif

I've always love your pics and would love to have some posters like that.
Al Meredith
I have one of the 25 Jare posters . Had it mounted in a frame with glass. One night they came in to paint my office and dropped it. I came back Monday morning and the frame was squished and the glass was broken and the poster was wrinkled . Nobody knew nothin!!!.
You can take any photo to Kinko's and have it blown up and mounted on foamcore at a reasonable price.
jgara962
I saw on e-bay the other night that someone was selling an 8 ft x 8 ft Porsche crest banner. Do a search for Porsche Banner and it should show up.
URY914
These are the only 2 poster I still have that are for sale. They sell for $50.00/ea plus shipping and handling. The guy that stole my pictures was from Bosnia. He was selling them for $80.00 and up.

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
URY914
Both banners/posters are sold. biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.