Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: Working E-brake handle
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
schuh1129
I need a cheap, working emergency brake handle. I have the car finally running and driving and I would like to move my car out into the driveway to work on other projects.... My car is a 72 with the 2 piece brake handle. It sounds like that I can use the one piece one from later cars that is more reliable. I stress CHEAP and working I am willing to clean it up and make it look nice.... I have far exceeded the budjet for this car and still am having a bit of an issue with the idling...ugggggh. Let me know what you have and the price including shipping to Illinois(60564) thanks Mike
schuh1129
Car is running and driving now like a dream.... problem is without the emergency brake I have to just do round trippers from the garage to the garage! Doesn't anyone have a cheap working handle that they want to get rid of? Thanks Mike
DanT
how about starting off with 2 very nice Factory 7x16s for the front....much better selection of tires in 16" size instead of 15 or smaller biggrin.gif
detoxcowboy
member 914xprs has it.. his name is terry, he is a friend and good parts ource. I know he has it because I helped him with all his parts this past weekend at the Sonoma Fair Grounds, he is in Riverside CA. (So. Cal.)..
914werke
PM sent confused24.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.