Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: sold
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Nick Brenkus
Sold
underthetire
Wow really? In see those all day for less than 100 bucks tested, good, used. Don't even think the reman ones are that much.
detoxcowboy
further down in the posts is one for $50 working and no one jumped.. $100 is the market used $400 new, yes they still come around new..
Nick Brenkus
QUOTE(detoxcowboy @ Jan 17 2011, 08:56 PM) *

further down in the posts is one for $50 working and no one jumped.. $100 is the market used $400 new, yes they still come around new..

Thanks for your valued input. It's nice to know that people like you are lookers not buyers.
Nick Brenkus
QUOTE(underthetire @ Jan 17 2011, 05:02 PM) *

Wow really? In see those all day for less than 100 bucks tested, good, used. Don't even think the reman ones are that much.

Your comments are welcome, just like any other tire kicker.
Beach914
One of the lessons you'll have to learn from the World gang......

We're all just trying to help. But if you don't see it that way.

Good Luck.
underthetire
QUOTE(detoxcowboy @ Jan 17 2011, 05:56 PM) *

Hey detox, you can look while kick your tire, k?
Nick Brenkus
QUOTE(Beach914 @ Jan 17 2011, 09:15 PM) *

One of the lessons you'll have to learn from the World gang......

We're all just trying to help. But if you don't see it that way.

Good Luck.

I appreciate your comment as well. It seems on this site everyone is allowed to comment as they please. I am only trying to sell 914 parts that I feel are of value to the right person. Comments like yours and others do not help, they hinder.
detoxcowboy
QUOTE(Nick Brenkus @ Jan 17 2011, 06:00 PM) *

Thanks for your valued input. It's nice to know that people like you are lookers not buyers.

I bought an NOS one, and sold mine on ebay for whatever it went for and it was $100, I have been watching parts daily for 3 years sourcing everywhere have $15,000+ in my $8,500 914.. I was not calling you anything but you got hurt, we were just giving you a heads up.. , maybe I was not polite enough, excuse me
detoxcowboy
QUOTE(underthetire @ Jan 17 2011, 06:17 PM) *

QUOTE(detoxcowboy @ Jan 17 2011, 05:56 PM) *

Hey detox, you can look while kick your tire, k?

Please do, if there is a problem I want to learn it beerchug.gif
underthetire
QUOTE(detoxcowboy @ Jan 17 2011, 09:55 PM) *

QUOTE(Nick Brenkus @ Jan 17 2011, 06:00 PM) *

I bought an NOS one, and sold mine on ebay for whatever it went for and it was $100, I have been watching parts daily for 3 years sourcing everywhere have $15,000+ in my $8,500 914.. I was not calling you anything but you got hurt, we were just giving you a heads up.. , maybe I was not polite enough, excuse me

He just got but hurt cause we called him out on his overly inflated price. I wouldn't have said a word if it was 150 even. We all kinda watch out for each other, don't need another P-car Pinky forum...
EdwardBlume
I sent a 2.0 fuel pump to Shoe for FREE... because he's a really cool 914 guy. I'd like to think that's the way most of us are...

Good luck with your parts sales..
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.