Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Can someone do me a paypal favour?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Rod
But doesnt want a paypal payment, would prefer a bank transfer.. It's for less than $100.00

Can someone who uses paypal a lot do me a favour? You pay him and I'll pay the same amout to you through paypal + fees and a beer token?

I will only use a member that I know, so if you say yes and have 1 post I'll tell you where to stick it cheer.gif

Help would be appreciated smile.gif
Mike Bellis
What is the difference if we pay with Paypal or you do?
Rod
QUOTE(kg6dxn @ Jan 19 2011, 09:44 PM) *

What is the difference if we pay with Paypal or you do?

No, I need you to do a bank transfer, and i'll pay with you with paypal and cover the fees and buy you a beer.. smile.gif
Mike Bellis
Where does the Member live? City, State? It would be esy if someone here just pays the guy cash.
Mike Bellis
Let me also add... If you send money as a Personal Gift, the fees can be waived. Sometimes between Countries there is a small fee and Paypal will ask the sender who shall pay the fee, sender or receiver?
Rod
QUOTE(kg6dxn @ Jan 19 2011, 09:54 PM) *

Where does the Member live? City, State? It would be esy if someone here just pays the guy cash.

Temple Terrace, FL
underthetire
QUOTE(Rod @ Jan 19 2011, 01:32 PM) *

But doesnt want a paypal payment, would prefer a bank transfer.. It's for less than $100.00

Can someone who uses paypal a lot do me a favour? You pay him and I'll pay the same amout to you through paypal + fees and a beer token?

I will only use a member that I know, so if you say yes and have 1 post I'll tell you where to stick it cheer.gif

Sounds like a craigslist scam biggrin.gif If you weren't a real member I would be concerned.
Rod
QUOTE(underthetire @ Jan 19 2011, 10:15 PM) *

QUOTE(Rod @ Jan 19 2011, 01:32 PM) *

Sounds like a craigslist scam biggrin.gif If you weren't a real member I would be concerned.

does doesn't it!! laugh.gif I can assure you it's not..
steveherman
can the cash be handed to him directly?
i am gonna be in the area next week.
orange914
i've sen your item for sell and i willd gladly dopsit a check to which is made out for twice the amount. as my great father (an ejuption princesses) is very welthy and i want you ta shure in my fortune. pleez just wire the small amount in return

note: my appologeeez if this is lagit, just sean to many of theez
URY914
It's for me. smile.gif I would rather have cash as I'm unemployed (again). sad.gif

I can buy gas with cash but the corner store won't take Paypal. sad.gif

URY914
I have a member that is local that could help out. I just PM'd him.

Rod, I'll let you know. Thanks again.
RJMII
Oh, it's for Ury? If I were local, I'd help out in a heartbeat. smile.gif
URY914
beerchug.gif wub.gif
SirAndy
Why not just send him a personal check? I've done this back and forth from/to Europe many times.

Only costs you a stamp ... confused24.gif
76-914
QUOTE(kg6dxn @ Jan 19 2011, 01:57 PM) *

Let me also add... If you send money as a Personal Gift, the fees can be waived. Sometimes between Countries there is a small fee and Paypal will ask the sender who shall pay the fee, sender or receiver?

Hey Mike, IIRRC someone posted here that they lost their ability to regain some money in "some" deal because they chose that avenue. Just saying that if it is for a sizeable amount, I won't do that again. Again, this is hearsay.
rick 918-S
QUOTE(RJMII @ Jan 19 2011, 07:48 PM) *

Oh, it's for Ury? If I were local, I'd help out in a heartbeat. smile.gif

agree.gif assimilate.gif
Rod
Andy, Not possible, my cheques are in sterling and cannot be transferred. Of course I would have done it that way if possible. I'm opening a US bank account now though, will be easier for future transactions....

Ury, pleased you saw the thread, I hope you dont mind. smile.gif
carr914
Rod, Send me a PM and we can take care of it. URY ( Paul ) and I are friends - Lives just a few miles from me.

T.C.
Rod
QUOTE(carr914 @ Jan 20 2011, 11:02 AM) *

Rod, Send me a PM and we can take care of it. URY ( Paul ) and I are friends - Lives just a few miles from me.

T.C.

Thank you.

I have just sent you a PM beerchug.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.