Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Want to Buy 914
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
GFBryan
I am representing a motivated buyer looking for a very clean and original 914. Prefer the LA area but will consider vehicles on the west coast and Phoenix area.
Please provide pictures and asking price.
My name is Greg Bryan and I am a long-time 356 Registry member - I am doing this as a favor for a Japanese gentleman and have no monetary gain interest in the purchase.
gfbryan@aol.com
Thanks!
underthetire
QUOTE(GFBryan @ Jan 19 2011, 03:22 PM) *

I am representing a motivated buyer looking for a very clean and original 914. Prefer the LA area but will consider vehicles on the west coast and Phoenix area.
Please provide pictures and asking price.
My name is Greg Bryan and I am a long-time 356 Registry member - I am doing this as a favor for a Japanese gentleman and have no monetary gain interest in the purchase.
gfbryan@aol.com
Thanks!

Contact Craig at Camp914. He had a beautiful one the other day listed. Long time member and stand up guy from everything i've heard. Think he's in Oregon.
garyb
I may sell this one. 1975 Porsche 914 1.8
This is a all stock and mostly original paint and interior.
Price is $6,500

IPB Image
IPB Image
sixaddict
If solid...that is a very nice car. Good luck
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.