Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Original 914 Sunbrella $90 shipped. (used 2 weeks)
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
detoxcowboy
Selling my 914 Sunbrella (see link) Same Color as in pic, Original Grey.. Used for 2 weeks approx. while in Washington State and then only when I would go to Portland all day. These are (&*^)* great!! Works as described and easy to fold up and go! When it is raining on you and your ready to leave, this cover is easy to fold without it touching the ground and stow away nicely in the trunk. Really I cannot see using a full size cover after using this.. Plus in thew summer this will protect against sun damage.. Oh and it will not scratch your paint and does cover the engine compartment too!!

I am back in sunny So. Cal., already have UV protection on all my windows and may be working in Hawaii 10 months out of the year so my 914 more than likely will be indoors alot..

$90 shipped / save a few $$$

The cover was thouroughly cleaned and dried before storage. super excellent condition..

link...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...RK%3AMEWAX%3AIT
hot_shoe914
QUOTE(detoxcowboy @ Jan 19 2011, 08:00 PM) *

Selling my 914 Sunbrella (see link) Same Color as in pic, Original Grey.. Used for 2 weeks approx. while in Washington State and then only when I would go to Portland all day. These are (&*^)* great!! Works as described and easy to fold up and go! When it is raining on you and your ready to leave, this cover is easy to fold without it touching the ground and stow away nicely in the trunk. Really I cannot see using a full size cover after using this.. Plus in thew summer this will protect against sun damage.. Oh and it will not scratch your paint and does cover the engine compartment too!!

I am back in sunny So. Cal., already have UV protection on all my windows and may be working in Hawaii 10 months out of the year so my 914 more than likely will be indoors alot..

$90 shipped / save a few $$$

The cover was thouroughly cleaned and dried before storage. super excellent condition..

link...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...RK%3AMEWAX%3AIT

I will take it. How do you want your money?

Shoe
detoxcowboy
paypal.. detoxcowboy@gmail.com

pending payment, .. will ship tommorow usps priority 3 day..

Thanks, Hot Shoes.. beerchug.gif

Sold!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.