Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Wanted: 914
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
TimB
Just wanted to put the word out that I'm looking for a 914 that's been restored inside and out, painted, can do well in a PPI, etc. I'm interested in a '74 or below, prefer 2.0+ or 1.8 (6 conversion a consideration), original looking, CA car. Will ship the right car.
Might as well throw this out - Ideally a 2.0 appearance group package and center console w/ Fuchs, signal orange, marathon or adriatic blue, or yellow. Hey, you never know!

Any leads apreciated. I'm looking at the classifieds here, pelican, traderonline, and ebay.

Thanks,
Tim
Brad Roberts
What is your price range ??

I have a CHERRY 74 1.8 white with brown interior in the shop right now for a valve adjustment/service before the owner puts it up for sale. We have serviced all of his cars for 8-10 years +.

B
TimB
QUOTE(Brad Roberts @ Apr 26 2004, 11:05 PM)
What is your price range ??

I have a CHERRY 74 1.8 white with brown interior in the shop right now for a valve adjustment/service before the owner puts it up for sale. We have serviced all of his cars for 8-10 years +.

B

Brad,
Was it you who offered the other newbie the yellow 2.0? What's up with that? biggrin.gif
White is low on my list of colors, but possible. A yellow 2.0 with appearance group would be ideal, and $7500 is fine for a really nice car.
If your shop is in Fremont I could come look at both some time this week.
By mandate of the wife, I have to get the $ from my 911 sale and get it out of the garage before I get another car. That is set to happen this week.

Thanks,
Tim
510-282-5280
Martin Baker
I just looked at an original black 75 1.8 with 32.000 original miles. It is sweet. Not apperance group, but is as new. I mean new. The intierior is flawless. Body the same. Owner asking $7500.00 Owner told me that the car has been sitting nearly 15 years, and they have put 3000 miles on it in that time period. The car is in Vacaville, Ca.
TimB
Thanks Martin but I want a '74 or earlier. A 2.0 transplant in a '70-'72 would be fine too.

Thanks again,
Tim
Gint
Welcome to the board Tim! beer.gif You should be able to find a nice teener being in CA already.
TimB
OK now I have cash in hand and am still looking for my great 914. I'm highly interested in this one even though it's not quite on the West Coast. Current owner seems on the fence about selling though.
http://www.nosubstitute.org/914/default.asp
Any leads on cars that compare to this appreciated.

Thanks,
Tim
Bleyseng
Here is a excellent car
http://pnwr.pca.org/classifieds/adDetail.a..._id=0&ad_id=271
TimB
QUOTE(Bleyseng @ Apr 29 2004, 05:28 PM)

Awe man why you wanna do that to me? What a beautiful car. You just might tempt me into going over my self imposed budget! I've decided I need to stay with a 4 cylinder.

Thanks though.
J P Stein
QUOTE(TimB @ Apr 29 2004, 07:52 PM)
I've decided I need to stay with a 4 cylinder.

You'll be sorrie........ laugh.gif
rhodyguy
did anybody check out the "divorce" car? it's was in carona, where ever that is. a member bought an 8 conversion and mentioned his DONE 4 car was for sale.

kevin
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.