Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914s in Austin?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
mightyohm
Any 914s in Austin? I don't think I've seen a single one on the road in the six months I've been here.
IronHillRestorations
There's a few. Alan Barrileaux (barrel o) used to live there, had a real nice later model 914.
TheCabinetmaker
Tony Chavez is in Austin, but I can't remember his screen name. Maybe TonyC?
Mike Bellis
QUOTE(mightyohm @ Jan 20 2011, 03:38 PM) *

Any 914s in Austin? I don't think I've seen a single one on the road in the six months I've been here.

Move back here poke.gif
mightyohm
I've met Tony (ran into him at a restaurant, he was wearing a MUSR shirt) but I haven't seen his 914 yet!

My wife has seen a 914 parked in Travis Heights, but I've never seen it on the road.

There aren't many 70s European cars here in general, although there is a gorgeous 197x Volvo P1800 that parks on S. Congress most days.
willamp
I live in Leander and work in north Austin. Drive mine all the time around my neck of the woods and into Hill Country. Come up to Cars and Coffee in Leander. I'm almost always there, 1st Sunday of every month.
mightyohm
I'll definitely try to check it out next month, sounds like fun. Thanks for letting me know about it, I had never heard of that group before.
914Sixer
I am over in Boerne. Few teeners in San Antonio.
Woody
QUOTE(914Sixer @ Jan 21 2011, 07:55 PM) *

I am over in Boerne. Few teeners in San Antonio.

Yup.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.