Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Combustion Chamber CC
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
tscrihfield
Okay, now that I have all of my other measurements what is the CC measurement on stock 2.0 heads? Idk if it matters but it is a 74' 914 2.0

bam914
It can vary. Mine are 57.2cc. But there is no telling how far they have been decked.
tscrihfield
QUOTE(bam914 @ Jan 20 2011, 08:31 PM) *

It can vary. Mine are 57.2cc. But there is no telling how far they have been decked.

Yeah... That is why I am curious about stock measurements. I know they could vary a little but I just need a ballpark for now... I will take actuals later.

Thanks
detoxcowboy
if you have every factory measurement but the cylinder head cc and know the stock compression you can just calculate it.. you do not need to know it.. if your missing 2 parts to an equation then your solution would be quantitative ...( did they use cylinder heads gaskets from factory? how thick?)

if your doing a build and trying to calculate backwards from intended factory, screw it and get the heads cc'd.. each cylinder depending on the cut could end up very slight but different 55.1,55.1,55.3,55.2 ect..
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.