Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Huge Lot of Parts for Sale Near Hershey
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
jsayre914
Is this somebody here. It looks like the same big pile of parts that me and Zach saw in York, But picked through. Wow thats a lot of stuff. The guy is asking 5700.00 and i noticed its very close to the Palmyra where we all meet in Hershey. Mabey we need to meet at his house before the Swap biggrin.gif

Linky
jsayre914
I just checked the sellers store, seems like we have seen them at the swap every year, i guess they are just on overload confused24.gif
jaxdream
I've gotten a few parts from this bunch on evil bay . Great prices and would buy from them again, hate to see em sell out , hopefuly not .

My $ .02.....

Jack / Jaxdream
r_towle
All the pics are of 911 and 356 parts.
If he will sell those for that price, I will drive down tomorrow.

Where are the 914 parts?

Rich
type47
Ed Anspach, nice guy! I see him at Hershey every year. I bought a nice set of Mahles from him on ebay. Real Porsche enthusiast...
VaccaRabite
Yep, Joe. I talked to Ed shortly after we went through the parts stash on York, and he confirmed that he had bought it all up when I spied all the transmissions we had seen layed out on his shop floor. He is a good guy.

Zach

Dr Evil
He is not in Palmyra, he is in Ono about 40min East. He is OK. I am surprised as he typically wants top dollar for a lot of stuff and will not let anything go. Maybe he has changed? I have dug through a lot of that stuff on multiple occasions. He keeps shit others toss because he has room for it. That dont mean there are not any nuggets in there, just that you may have to hunt.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.