Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Buy a Sticker!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
seanery
Buy-A-Sticker Thread
IPB Image
Gint
Is that the best picture you could come up with?
seanery
I swiped it from the previous thread.
reverie
I only have one extra, and need to buy some more. I've seen at least 2 local 'teeners that aren't on this board, and sooner or later I'll catch them and give 'em stickers.. laugh.gif
4WheelDrifter
I'm waiting for an e-mail back with a mailing address to send payment. I want my sticker!
ThinAir
How much? I don't remember from the previous thread.
rhodyguy
gee, thanks sean smilie_pokal.gif . i eased up on including mention of them in every thread. the stack is rapidly shrinking. when they are gone that will be IT. unless someone else is will to spend $1100 of THEIR OWN money to have more made up. i will edit the ad to include the address. my paranoia is gone. the ad is in " 914 resources, parts, products".

kevin
4WheelDrifter
Kevin,

Payment and SASE being sent out today. Forgive the poor hand writing on the envelope, not easy having to write with the hand you usually don't write with. ohmy.gif

bump to the top. I usually hate when people do this but this time it's a good thing.
JeffBowlsby
There may be a *few* stickers available at the WCC...but you gotta show up to get them... wink.gif
boxstr
They are not just for windows only.....
CCLINSTICKERBOY
4WheelDrifter
Got my sticker yesterday, putting it on soon. cool.gif
Joe Bob
Club Sticker prototype....
brant
reprint the cost and mailing instructions please...
now that I have one car that almost runs.. I think I'm going to need a few more stickers....

brant
seanery
Brant,

click HERE
maf914
Z,

That's good! I bet if you had a batch of T-shirts made with that logo you could make a fortune. Those 914 logo-hungry club members will buy anything! laugh.gif
brant
Thanks Sean, and thanks to Kevin (again)...

sorry I'm so lazy, its raining and snowing here this am and I guess I'll blame the weather....

b
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.