Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Gas Burners For Sale
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
racerbvd
Keeping them, they will look great with the factory color..
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image

Here is how they look on our Six but the car was delivered with Fuchs (also have em and that may be the way it stays.
IPB Image
IPB Image
Tom_T
Not to hijack, but I wondered who got that MN or WI 914-6 from TheSamba!
It's still a good score at the asking price, even with the extra work/cost.
Congratz! smile.gif

IMHO - the gas burners look better drooley.gif than the 5-spoke Fuchs on a 914-6, but it's all personal preference! shades.gif

Good Luck with the sale! smile.gif
carr914
What do you mean? - No Trades biggrin.gif
scotty b
Byron you might also want to post these on Pelican and the 356 registry. A lot of guys like them on 356's
JmuRiz
+1, they'd look GREAT on my 356....just can't afford them sad.gif
racerbvd
QUOTE(scotty b @ Jan 23 2011, 03:50 PM) *

Byron you might also want to post these on Pelican and the 356 registry. A lot of guys like them on 356's

Thanks Scotty, I put them on the bird board same time I posted here,trying to remember my 356 info.

IMHO - the gas burners look better than the 5-spoke Fuchs on a 914-6, but it's all personal preference

Yes, but the Fuchs are what came on this 914-6, and as anyone who knows me knows, I have to have more than 1 set of wheels per car..

What do you mean? - No Trades evilgrin.gif

Yes, bad timing, between the 2.0 needing much more than we were led to believe (and the fact that I am having it balanced & blueprinted) and a opportunity to maybe pick up some stuff from a Porsche race team's evilgrin.gif shop that closed in 2006 (anyone want a Dyno cell & chassis dyno? confused24.gif )
Click to view attachment

I need to free up some cash.. If a few other things come together this week, I won't sell them..
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.